Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Weapon H/ Hulkverine Appreciation 2018

An experiment designed to be the ultimate weapon...

A soldier/mercenary forced to become a monster...

Spawned from the DNA of Wolverine and a Hulk...

Given an adamantium skeleton and claws...

His name is Clayton, but he is classified as...

WEAPON H!

BANNED

BANNED

April, May and June 2018 Weapon H Solicitations

WEAPON H #2

GREG PAK (W) • CORY SMITH (A)
    Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
    Variant Cover by SKAN
    VENOM 30TH VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    BEAST MODE!

AWOL Part 2

• Hiding out in the Canadian wilderness from greedy corporate warmongers, Clay (A.K.A. WEAPON H) searches for peace and solitude…

• But a series of grisly murders in a local mining town stand in his way!

• GUEST-STARRING THE MASTER OF MYSTIC ARTS, DOCTOR STRANGE!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

WEAPON H #3

Variant Cover by CORY SMITH

• Weapon H is still on the lam, but that won’t stop Roxxon from finding our Hulkverine.

• So who do you send in to root him out?

• Get ready for Weapon H vs.…the Brood!!!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

WEAPON H #4

MAN-THING VERSUS HULKVERINE!

• Whoever knows fear burns at the touch of Man-Thing. And Clay – A.K.A. Weapon H – has a lot to be afraid of.

• He’ll do anything to keep his family safe from the monster he’s become. But Roxxon Corporation has other plans – and they’re inches from capturing a vital part of Clay’s past.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Heard issue 1 was actually very good. I didn't read the crossover though.

BANNED

First issue was really solid. What could've been goofy was actually marked by good characterization and a fast-paced, cleanly told story. Nice job by Pak and the art was excellent. Hope people give it a shot - I'd like to see this have a decent run.

BANNED

One of the coolest comics from this week!

Incredible Member

I know when this title was first announced people laughed or thought why this book over something else. But the book was a really good read. $5 I feel like was a mistake that may have turned some people away. Can’t wait for next issue.

I really enjoyed the first issue of this and I am looking forward to the next one. I am probably gonna get the backstory TPBs to catch-up on the storyline, although it explains things quite well in the book anyway

Astonishing Member

I thought this would be one of the stupidest idear marvel had, cant believe i was proven wrong

BANNED

I never expected to like or enjoy Weapon H/Hulkverine. In fact, when it was first announced that this newly created character would appear in the Weapon X/Totally Awesome Hulk crossover arc Weapons of Mutant Destruct, I thought it was nothing but a stupid fanfiction idea. And my initial thoughts of Weapon H/Hulkverine were that it was nothing more than a character that'd leech of the legacies of Hulk and Wolverine.

Then I read the Hunt for Weapon H arc in Weapon X. I became more interested and intrigued by the character of Weapon H/Clayton. When it was announced Weapon H would be getting an ongoing, my expectations for it were very low. But now I am glad to say that, when it comes to the character and the series...

I was proven wrong.

Weapon H #1 was great! It had great action, a solid focused story, and the art by Cory Smith is gorgeous! One of the biggest and most welcome surprises I've had in a long time! And now? I really like Weapon H/Clayton, and I cannot wait to see where the series will take the character.

I hope that word of mouth on how good the series is, which I hope all of us will spread, will bring in more readers to check out Weapon H. Let's give this series a long, great run! Because it's off to a promising start and it has great potential. Plus, you can tell that Greg Pak is passionate about it, more so than he's ever been with Totally Awesome Hulk (ugh!). In fact, his passion for Weapon H is like that of the passion he has for Bruce Banner/The Incredible Hulk, Skaar: Son of Hulk, and Incredible Hercules.

In other words... check out Weapon H #1 ASAP!

BANNED

BANNED

It appears that Greg Pak will be bringing in a character he co-created, but hasn't written in a long time back in the pages of WEAPON H!

https://twitter.com/gregpak/status/977508108552622080

So, with that being said, who do you think it is?

And who would you like to see appear in, interact, or confront Weapon H in future issues?

how does his growth in mass not affect the adamantium implants? how does he have 'hulk sized' claws in hulk form but then his human form has 'normal size'?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    how does his growth in mass not affect the adamantium implants? how does he have 'hulk sized' claws in hulk form but then his human form has 'normal size'?
    Ha,ha - I wondered about that as well.

The answer, of course, is "...because comics!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Could be explained that they developing a malleable adamantium, which allows it to grow alongside the bones, but that only happens because the bones are so strong.

Wiki also mentions this:

"H-Alpha also possesses the ability to change to and from his human form in spite of having his skeleton laced with Adamantium. It has been theorized nanotechnology reverse-engineered from Lady Deathstrike could make this possible."

But it has no citation, it might even be a theory that was just added there.

Either way, man, this comic is actualy one of those comics that annoys me just because it's actualy good. And it annoys me because the idea of it is fanfiction levels of bad, then it turns out it's inconsequential, it's still pretty good regardless, hopefuly quality is maintained.

Also I have a question:

Anyone knows what those pieces of adamantium around his body are there for?