Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

WEAPON H #2 Preview

BANNED

BANNED

That's weird as hell... I thougth I would dislike that book but I'm loving it way to much....
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Yikes. This Wendigo just became a giant!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I've just preordered issue 2 so I should get that next week. I've also got the Weapons of Mutant Destruction TPB and Weapon X vol. 2 on the way (I've read vol 1)

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    So they're really going for the Adamantium Nanobots to explain how the adamantium can expand alongside his bones.

BANNED

July 2018 WEAPON H Solicitation

WEAPON H #5

GREG PAK (W) • CORY SMITH (A)
    Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU

CHAIN THE BEAST!

• The Roxxon Corporation finally has its hands on the greatest experiment of the 21st century: Weapon H! At long last, they can…

• …offer him a job?! Just what is CEO Dario Agger after?

• And while Roxxon’s been recruiting, Clay’s wife has reached the end of the trail. Can Sonia save her husband — or is he already gone?

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

I picked this issue up today, and I have to say, it's really good. Weapon H's personality strikes me as a mash-up between those of Savage Hulk and Mr. Fixit/Grey Hulk.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    July 2018 WEAPON H Solicitation

WEAPON H #5

GREG PAK (W) • CORY SMITH (A)
    Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU

CHAIN THE BEAST!

• The Roxxon Corporation finally has its hands on the greatest experiment of the 21st century: Weapon H! At long last, they can…

• …offer him a job?! Just what is CEO Dario Agger after?

• And while Roxxon’s been recruiting, Clay’s wife has reached the end of the trail. Can Sonia save her husband — or is he already gone?

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Exciting! It seems Pak is bringing his A-game to this title.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Exciting! It seems Pak is bringing his A-game to this title.
    Yeah, he most certainly is! Really looking forward to all the issues in the series. It seems that Pak has full creative freedom, something he didn't have at all with TAH. Thus the reason why he's able to bring his creative magic.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

The second issue was awesome, great art and story. That part with the Wendigo dying. I also love how the Brood are being brought in; have they ever worked with Roxxon before?
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

So those adamantium nubs can turn into spikes, that's so metal.

Pretty good issue, wasn't necessary for Hulkverine to use that axe since he killed that Wendigo from the inside though... But that's a very minor nitpicking, issue had nice pacing, fights were good, Strange wasn't just a glorified cameo since he briefly helped, explained what's going on with the Wendigo, and showed Hulkverine's motivations. Also what the **** is that flying whale thing at the end? Lol
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 04-19-2018 at 09:44 AM.

BANNED

Didn't get to read #2 yet, but I'm hearing great things! Pak is bringing his a-game!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Didn't get to read #2 yet, but I'm hearing great things! Pak is bringing his a-game!
    Yeah, issue #2 was totally solid. So far, so good. Really digging it!