Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

BANNED

Weapon H #4 was incredible! Great writing, intense action, superb drama, and excellent art! This is a title everyone should have on their pulllist, regardless if you're a fan of Hulk or Wolverine. The fight between Weapon H and Man-Thing was one of the best I've seen in a long time!

I'm hoping that the series has a very long run.

I mean, if Marvel allows titles like Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur, which barely pulls in 10,000 or less each month, and the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl to go on for 30+ issues, then Weapon H should easily go on for just as long if not longer. I mean, even Gwenpool went on for 25 issues, for crying out loud!

Anyway, get this issue and any of the previous issues and add Weapon H to your list. It's a great ongoing that deserves a lot of attention, support and praise.

BANNED

September 2018 Weapon H Solicitations

WEAPON H #7

GREG PAK (W)
    ARIO ANINDITO (A)
    Cover by PHILIP TAN
    COSMIC GHOST RIDER VS.
    VARIANT COVER BY CHRIS STEVENS

THE STARS AND SKRULLDUGGERS!

• What are “Skrullduggers”? Dragon monsters with Skrull shape-shifting powers, obviously.

• What else is in this issue? Captain America and the Hulkverine! Who’s gonna buy this book? YOU!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Weapon H #4 was incredible! Great writing, intense action, superb drama, and excellent art! This is a title everyone should have on their pulllist, regardless if you're a fan of Hulk or Wolverine. The fight between Weapon H and Man-Thing was one of the best I've seen in a long time!

I'm hoping that the series has a very long run.
    Agreed! I love this book and the new issue was excellent, as always.

Pak really keeps the action going full-throttle in this title, just as a book starring a Hulk/Wolverine hybrid should!

I definitely hope the readership is there to keep this book around for a long time. I have a feeling that Pak has a million ideas of where to take Clay.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Agreed! I love this book and the new issue was excellent, as always.

Pak really keeps the action going full-throttle in this title, just as a book starring a Hulk/Wolverine hybrid should!

I definitely hope the readership is there to keep this book around for a long time. I have a feeling that Pak has a million ideas of where to take Clay.
    This is the best comic book work Greg Pak has written since his days of Incredible Hulk. It's solid and engaging, both the story and characters and the art. Hopefully it is doing well in terms of online digital sales. It deserves to have a very long and lustrous run!

Besides that, I'm hoping for the eventual encounter and confrontation between Weapon H and the one being on Earth who would be even too much for him... THE IMMORTAL HULK!!!

Plus, with Dario Agger involved, one cannot help but wonder if Weapon H may be involved with the War of Realms, possibly even an adventures in one or a few of the realms. I'd definitely like to see Weapon H in an environment like Muspelheim, Svartalfheim, or Jotunheim!

And let's not forget that Pak teased that a character he co-created and hasn't written in a long time will appear in WeaponH. I'm hoping it'll be Skaar and the Warbound!

BANNED

Weapon H Black & White Variants by Cory Smith & Dale Keown

Issue 4 was so good, I am loving this series. Great writing and art and the storyline is very gripping

BANNED

BANNED

Looks awesome, can't wait to read the issue!

BANNED

Looks awesome, can't wait to read the issue!
    Neither can I! It's one of the best comics hitting the shelves every month! And I hope that word of mouth will keep people buying it and also ensure that it has a very, very long run. I definitely want more of Clay/Hulkverine/Weapon H in the future! There's loads of potential and tons of stories that can be done with him.

Plus, I ultimately want him to go up against the one being who can quite literally ragdoll and overpower him in a fight, a monster who is just as ruthless and even more scary... THE IMMORTAL HULK!!!

BANNED

Weapon H #5 was another solid issue! Loved it! This series is truly one of the best comics hitting the shelves. I mean, honestly, Greg Pak is knocking it out of the park! And I must confess, I didn't see that ending coming or predict what transpired. Really curious to see where this will go.

Let's hope word of mouth actually manages to keep the series strong and give it a very long and satisfying run!

BANNED

Weapon H #5 was another solid issue! Loved it! This series is truly one of the best comics hitting the shelves. I mean, honestly, Greg Pak is knocking it out of the park! And I must confess, I didn't see that ending coming or predict what transpired. Really curious to see where this will go.

Let's hope word of mouth actually manages to keep the series strong and give it a very long and satisfying run!
    Definitely. I love this book. It's one of the most dependably enjoyable reads every month.

Issue #5 was another winner, with the usual serving of hard core action. And that ending tees up some potentially brutal insanity next issue!

BANNED

October 2018 Weapon H Solicitations

WEAPON H #8

GREG PAK (W) • Guiu Vilanova (A)
    Cover by PHILIP TAN
    MARVEL BATTLE LINES VARIANT COVER BY SUJIN JO

• Roxxon built a portal to harness the unlimited energy in this magical realm. But in the process they unleashed a horde of monsters — and they’ve set their sights on Earth’s unlimited supply of flesh!

• Weapon H has no choice: To protect his family, he must go to war.

• But one familiar figure has already beat him there: Fans of PLANET HULK and Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok, rejoice for the return of the stone man Korg!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

WEAPON H #9

GREG PAK (W) • Guiu Vilanova (A)
    Cover by PHILIP TAN
    MARVEL BATTLE LINES VARIANT COVER BY HEEJIN JEON

• The days of the lone fighter are gone: Weapon H assembles a team to take Weirdworld!

• But even with Titania, Man-Thing, a Brood-human hybrid named Blake, Hulk’s old friend Korg and a mysterious Roxxon fighter named Angel on his side, Weapon H may find himself outclassed.

• Because Roxxon’s been keeping secrets — and one of them is about to wake up.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

BANNED

Definitely. I love this book. It's one of the most dependably enjoyable reads every month.

Issue #5 was another winner, with the usual serving of hard core action. And that ending tees up some potentially brutal insanity next issue!
    Yes, it does! Plus, looking at the solicitations for Weapon H #8 & 9, we'll be getting to see Korg back in action, which hopefully means we will also be seeing Skaar and the Warbound as well! I certainly cannot wait to read more issues of the series!