Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

BANNED

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 08-09-2018 at 09:42 PM.

BANNED

BANNED

Who's ready for tomorrow's Weapon H #6?!

I just can't bring myself to buy this character's book. It's The Hulk with Wolverine claws. It's right up there with X-23 when it comes to focus group tested nightmares.
    Last edited by Anthony W; 08-14-2018 at 09:52 PM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    I just can't bring myself to buy this character's book. It's The Hulk with Wolverine claws. It's right up there with X-23 when it comes to focus group tested nightmares.
    I was one of those who had extremely low expectations for this series. I thought it'd be nothing more than a cash grab. And I thought that Weapon H would just be a lame character leeching off the legacies of both Hulk and Wolverine.

But guess what? I was proven wrong. And it's now one of my favorite monthly comics hitting the shelves.

BANNED

I was one of those who had extremely low expectations for this series. I thought it'd be nothing more than a cash grab. And I thought that Weapon H would just be a lame character leeching off the legacies of both Hulk and Wolverine.

But guess what? I was proven wrong. And it's now one of my favorite monthly comics hitting the shelves.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Who's ready for tomorrow's Weapon H #6?!
    I am! One of the most reliably solid reads out there!

Well then, try opening your mind a little. As silly as its premise might sound, Weapon H is a totally great book.

For that matter, so is X-23.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

Thanks to all your positive feedback on this thread about this series GreenScar. I knew absolutely nothing about W-H until I read this thread yesterday, and you had me sold. I have started reading the series (so far just issue 1-3), but plan to read the rest today or tomorrow.

You are right! This comic (even though the premise sounds silly), is fantastic! The first 3 issues alone I give 5 out of 5 stars. This is definitely getting added to my pull list thanks to you!

Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

...and thanks to all the other posters with positive feedback as well.
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

Just finished the run through #6. All of them good, if not great issues. Amazed how fun and entertaining this series is. I was a tad underwhelmed with Issue #6 (was hoping another hero wouldn't appear so soon), but look forward to this Marine earning the respect of the old Captain next issue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    Thanks to all your positive feedback on this thread about this series GreenScar. I knew absolutely nothing about W-H until I read this thread yesterday, and you had me sold. I have started reading the series (so far just issue 1-3), but plan to read the rest today or tomorrow.

You are right! This comic (even though the premise sounds silly), is fantastic! The first 3 issues alone I give 5 out of 5 stars. This is definitely getting added to my pull list thanks to you!

...and thanks to all the other posters with positive feedback as well.
    Just finished the run through #6. All of them good, if not great issues. Amazed how fun and entertaining this series is. I was a tad underwhelmed with Issue #6 (was hoping another hero wouldn't appear so soon), but look forward to this Marine earning the respect of the old Captain next issue.
    Glad you're enjoying Weapon H! It is a very entertaining series and I hope my praise, along with many others, and word of mouth will make others check it out. It deserves a long run in my opinion.

Hey guys, Ario here. So very happy that you guys enjoyed the book, I had great time working on #6 and #7!

Quote Originally Posted by batsheva View Post
    Hey guys, Ario here. So very happy that you guys enjoyed the book, I had great time working on #6 and #7!
    What did you do on the book? Sorry, I don't know what work you do.

What did you do on the book? Sorry, I don't know what work you do.
    I am the artist. I do the pencil and ink.