Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by batsheva View Post
    Hey guys, Ario here. So very happy that you guys enjoyed the book, I had great time working on #6 and #7!
    Weapon H is one of the sharpest looking books out there. Thanks for the great work!

I am the artist. I do the pencil and ink.
    Holy Smokes bro! Your art is amazing. I love the art and ink on this comic. I have been reading comics for a long time (60's) and your work stands out among the good ones. I can see a future where people buy comics just because you are the artist (like people have done for Miller, Lee, and McFarlene). Keep up the great work, attention to detail, and your love for comics. You are 100% enjoyed by all of us!!!!
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Weapon H is one of the sharpest looking books out there. Thanks for the great work!
    You're very much welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    Holy Smokes bro! Your art is amazing. I love the art and ink on this comic. I have been reading comics for a long time (60's) and your work stands out among the good ones. I can see a future where people buy comics just because you are the artist (like people have done for Miller, Lee, and McFarlene). Keep up the great work, attention to detail, and your love for comics. You are 100% enjoyed by all of us!!!!
    Thank you so very very much for the kind words and appreciation. It really means a lot.
    I will always try to do my best, and I am so happy to know that you guys enjoyed my work. I just got the finished issue #7, and I hope you guys will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy drawing it!
    Clay is such a fascinating character to draw, and who doesn't love drawing Man-Thing?
    I had a blast!

BANNED

November 2018 Weapon H Solicitations

Weapon H #10

QUEEN’S RULE! Weapon H and his team finally discover Roxxon’s power source inside Weirdworld: sorceress Morgan le Fay! And she is not happy about her new role as a Dario Agger’s backup generator. Roxxon has more than light bulbs up it’s sleeves, though – and Weapon H is about to learn how dangerous Agger can be.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    November 2018 Weapon H Solicitations

Weapon H #10

QUEEN’S RULE! Weapon H and his team finally discover Roxxon’s power source inside Weirdworld: sorceress Morgan le Fay! And she is not happy about her new role as a Dario Agger’s backup generator. Roxxon has more than light bulbs up it’s sleeves, though – and Weapon H is about to learn how dangerous Agger can be.

I'm really enjoying this comic. I hope that it stays as well written and art-tight as possible. Greg Pak and the art team has been fantastic.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Hey guys, Ario here. So very happy that you guys enjoyed the book, I had great time working on #6 and #7!
    Beautiful artwork!!!

What did you do on the book? Sorry, I don't know what work you do.
    I meant to say the other day, that I'm in full agreement with your signature "The Immortal Hulk vs Weapon H in an old school, 100 page special! Make it happen Mr. Pak." Not to many writers can write powerful characters like Pak can.

While we're at it, I also want Pak to write a Maestro mini series how he should be. A Universal threat of the highest level.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    Beautiful artwork!!!
    Thank you so much!
    Number 7 is coming out soon, enjoy the ride!

oh and special for this thread,
    I'm going to share you my personal favorite page from #6, pencilled and inked by yours truly.

Page 010-011.jpg
    Last edited by batsheva; 09-06-2018 at 02:58 PM.

Beautiful artwork!!!

I meant to say the other day, that I'm in full agreement with your signature "The Immortal Hulk vs Weapon H in an old school, 100 page special! Make it happen Mr. Pak." Not to many writers can write powerful characters like Pak can.

While we're at it, I also want Pak to write a Maestro mini series how he should be. A Universal threat of the highest level.
    Count me in! That would be awesome!
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

Thank you so much!

I'm going to share you my personal favorite page from #6, pencilled and inked by yours truly.

Page 010-011.jpg
    Love your art even more in black and white. The inks are remarkable. They should commission you to do a B&W Hulk magazine like the old Rampaging days.

Thank you so much!

Page 010-011.jpg
    That looks fantastic! I think the book comes out this upcoming week. I'm thrilled!

Count me in! That would be awesome!
    Yes it would!

Love your art even more in black and white. The inks are remarkable. They should commission you to do a B&W Hulk magazine like the old Rampaging days.
    It's funny how the penciled, black and white pages sometimes look better than the colored. This is top-notch stuff.

It was mentioned that Weapon H/Clay, not only has the DNA of Hulk, Wolverine and Lady Deathstrike, but also Warpath, Domino and Sabretooth. It was suggested that Weapon H may have more powers than he knows about or is using.
    Last edited by Gamma Irradiated Being; 09-06-2018 at 05:49 PM.

That looks fantastic! I think the book comes out this upcoming week. I'm thrilled!

Yes it would!
    It's funny how the penciled, black and white pages sometimes look better than the colored. This is top-notch stuff.
    Thank you guys, your appreciations means a lot to me.
    I love drawing Clay and friends, especially Blake.
    I enjoyed drawing them for the first time in #6, and enjoyed it even more in #7.

After catching up on Weapon H... All I want to see is Cosmic Ghost Rider vs Weapon H.
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

There's nothing like a good comic book fight with two insanely powerful opponents. I'd like to see that.