Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    There's nothing like a good comic book fight with two insanely powerful opponents. I'd like to see that.
    It’d be an insane fight for sure.

Also, Weapon H #7 is looking lit.
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    It’d be an insane fight for sure.

Also, Weapon H #7 is looking lit.
    It looks good to me.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

There's nothing like a good comic book fight with two insanely powerful opponents. I'd like to see that.
    Speaking of coming up against powerful opponents, wonder if he’ll ever come face to face with the OG Hulk, especially in his current immortal state.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Speaking of coming up against powerful opponents, wonder if he’ll ever come face to face with the OG Hulk, especially in his current immortal state.
    Hulk has been returning from the dead since the 1960's. This eventual battle goes without saying, it has to happen.
    Last edited by Gamma Irradiated Being; 09-11-2018 at 04:08 PM.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Continue to really enjoy this series. The main character is very likable, I hope he is not a flash in the pan. He is very powerful, but very human at the same time. Cannot wait for the next issue. 4 out of 5 stars for me.
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

That was one of my favorite parts of the story, Clay is not some killing machine. Be was able to see that the Skrullduggers were more than merciless killers themselves.

BANNED

Another rock solid issue. Cool to see Clay and Steve working together.

The story and character are truly great, but the art is what truly sells it for me. I hope I get the chance to see Hulk drawn in these pages down the line.
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

Honestly... I'm liking Weapon H more than Immortal Hulk right now! I like both books, but Weapon H just feels so fresh.
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    Honestly... I'm liking Weapon H more than Immortal Hulk right now! I like both books, but Weapon H just feels so fresh.

I am leaning a little more towards Hulk myself. Maybe that has to do with my long history of Hulk love and Clay being a new character. Time will tell though. I really want them to team up in the same book!

Both books are written really well right now and I hope they both continue to be. Greg Pak is doing a good job setting up Clay's possible future. Roxxon put their cards on the table, offering Clay a position in the company and basically letting him know what their only objective is. That is making more money in the guise of finding endless energy resources anywhere they find it. Roxxon and Stane Industries working together can not be good for anyone. I'm looking forward to see where that relationship goes.

This book has had some excellent artists working on it and Ario Anindito did a wonderful job on issue #7.
    Last edited by Gamma Irradiated Being; 09-14-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    Continue to really enjoy this series. The main character is very likable, I hope he is not a flash in the pan. He is very powerful, but very human at the same time. Cannot wait for the next issue. 4 out of 5 stars for me.
    I am glad you enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    The story and character are truly great, but the art is what truly sells it for me. I hope I get the chance to see Hulk drawn in these pages down the line.
    Thank you so very much! I am also a fan of the Hulk, and I'm looking forward to draw him in future projects.

Both books are written really well right now and I hope they both continue to be. Greg Pak is doing a good job setting up Clay's possible future. Roxxon put their cards on the table, offering Clay a position in the company and basically letting him know what their only objective is. That is making more money in the guise of finding endless energy resources anywhere they find it. Roxxon and Stane Industries working together can not be good for anyone. I'm looking forward to see where that relationship goes.

This book has had some excellent artists working on it and Ario Anindito did a wonderful job on issue #7.
    Thank you so much for the appreciation!

Guys, your kind words means a lot.
    It's been a fun ride with Weapon H, and hopefully somewhere down the road, I'll cross my path with him again!

Quote Originally Posted by batsheva View Post
    I am glad you enjoy it!

Thank you so very much! I am also a fan of the Hulk, and I'm looking forward to draw him in future projects.

Thank you so much for the appreciation!

Guys, your kind words means a lot.
    It's been a fun ride with Weapon H, and hopefully somewhere down the road, I'll cross my path with him again!
    I hope so. What's coming up next that you can mention?