Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    I hope so. What's coming up next that you can mention?
    All I can say is that currently I am working on a project with the X-Men in it.

Quote Originally Posted by batsheva View Post
    All I can say is that currently I am working on a project with the X-Men in it.
    Bravo!!! I'll check for it.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Love the new "team" of heroes in the book. The book continues to be rock solid as far as writing, though I was sad not to see Batsheva's art. Surprised no one else has commented on this issue yet. I really enjoyed it, one of the best comics out there right now.
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    Love the new "team" of heroes in the book. The book continues to be rock solid as far as writing, though I was sad not to see Batsheva's art. Surprised no one else has commented on this issue yet. I really enjoyed it, one of the best comics out there right now.
    Lots of good books out this week. Just got around to this one but, yeah, another killer issue. Weapon H is absolutely one of my favorite reads right now.

the book is awesome! Thanks for your kind words, you can see my new art in Extermination #4. But personally I still follow weapon H too, because as you guys said, it's one of the best comics out there right now!

Still shocked on how little comments there are on this comic. Is cancellation in the near future? Today's issue was my least favorite by far. I hope it gets better soon. Also, no offense to the current artist, but this issue made my eyes hurt.
    Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

BANNED

Still shocked on how little comments there are on this comic. Is cancellation in the near future?
    Sales seem pretty stable so I doubt if it is headed for cancellation in the immediate future.

As for the comments, some books people just read and quietly enjoy. Also, this issue just came out today. Sometimes people take awhile to get through their weekly stack.

Today's issue was my least favorite by far. I hope it gets better soon. Also, no offense to the current artist, but this issue made my eyes hurt.
    I liked today's issue just fine. Didn't seem like any noticeable drop in quality to me. I'm not super into the Weirdworld storyline but it's ok.

And the art wasn't my favorite that we've seen on the book but it definitely didn't make my eyes hurt! I would like some of the previous artists to make a return, though.

I'm still enjoying Weapon H as of right now. Really hoping the series doesn't get cancelled, it's actually pretty good.
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

I'm 3 issues in, and this run is actually really solid. A wolverine-Hulk hybrid is a really dumb concept, but they play it up as some sort of destined hero or somesuch. Kinda reminds of Damage so far, ironically.

BANNED

December 2018 and January 2019 Weapon H Solicitations

WEAPON H #11

GREG PAK (W)
    GUIU VILANOVA (A)
    Cover by PHILIP TAN & Romulo Fajardo Jr.

WEIRDWORLD TURNS AGAINST ITS SAVIORS!
    Sorceress Morgan Le Fay, ruler of Weirdworld, is on the rampage! Time for Clay and his team to cut their losses. But Dario Agger isn’t about to lose a profit – and Weapon H will have to bear the cost!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

WEAPON H #12

GREG PAK (W)
    GUIU VILANOVA (A)
    Cover by Philip Tan & Romulo Fajardo Jr.

WEAPON H VS. THE MINOTAUR!

It’s no secret that Roxxon Corporation is run by a monster. But Weapon H is about to find out how literal that is. With Morgan Le Fay gone wild and Roxxon’s resources in peril, Dario Agger gets personally involved — and that’s bad news for Clay and his team! Not to mention the wife and family he left behind on Earth…

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Just picked up the first trade on a whim, and honestly enough I strangely liked it. It’s just one of those weird ideas that shouldn’t work but kind of does and uses it to jump all in to comic book weirdness, I mean the dude fought alien sky sharks for crying out load. If that idea alone doesn’t sell you I don’t know what will.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

The Immortal Hulk vs. Weapon H vs. Wolverine - February 2019's Hulkverines

https://www.newsarama.com/42720-wolv...nes-title.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

I'm hyped for this. Just a little worried that this won't be running alongside the main Weapon H series but will be a finale for it. Hope not. I'd be hugely bummed if Weapon H got cancelled. It seems to be a consistent seller, though, so I feel hopeful that it's gonna keep on trucking for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

Yep! I'm back with Clay! And Hulk! and Logan!!