Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sejic will probably not last more than 6 issues

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by mooch View Post
    Sejic will probably not last more than 6 issues
    not a matter of me lasting. I've done massive runs before.

on aquaman i was hired to do six issues, after i was done with first 2, i made my post aquaman plans and committed to them

then i got asked to stay on the book but by then it was too late as, like i said i already set plans into motion.

on this i can't say how long i'll stay. but a 6 issue run is the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by nebezial View Post

on aquaman i was hired to do six issues, after i was done with first 2, i made my post aquaman plans and committed to them

then i got asked to stay on the book but by then it was too late as, like i said i already set plans into motion.

And what an amazing six issues I'm sure they'll be .

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

6 issues that I'm very much looking forward to. Fabulous artwork sir.

Very exciting! Thanks for posting here. This just became my most anticipated book!
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Damn cant wait for this, loving the Art for Darkseid, is that the Ypunger or Older version of him?

Spectacular Member

younger, it's apparently tied into some things that happened in a wonder woman book. so right now it's gonna be a younger darkseid.

younger, it's apparently tied into some things that happened in a wonder woman book. so right now it's gonna be a younger darkseid.
    Awesome I love the redesign, I was curious as to why this team seems so undermanned compared to the others however I thought it may be to keep certain characters underwraps (Hoping for Wally West!)

Folks seems forget that you all have to eat, pay bills, & etc just like the rest of us..

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Thank you for art seriously I love it.

Was anything else announced outside of the 2 Justice League books and a new Teen Titans one...

Edit: I hate autocorrect.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 03-24-2018 at 09:26 PM.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Was anything else an ohnved outside of the 2 Justice League books and a new Teen Titans one...
    They mentioned that Bryan Hill will be developing a new book that will fall under the New Justice line (presumably an Outsiders book).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    Snyder mentioned John Constantine as well. This book has me intrigued and a bit excited.
    Man- Bat! Zatanna! Wonder Woman!! That combination alone has me IN!!

Well... I guess 'Justice League Dark' would sell better than 'Shadowpact'.
    And if Wonder Woman and Zatanna are the closest we get to traditional superheroics, it could be good.

I just hope they aren't dragged into some crossover right away where they're chasing down druglords or purse snatchers.

Man-Bat's a good addition. I've always seen him as more of a Werewolf by Night type, so he should fit in.
    Detective Chimp... I may have to be convinced on.

Btw, whatever happened to the New52 version of the Creature Commandos that were part of S.H.A.D.E.?
    Are they still around?

And it's nice that DC's doing a proper space team again. Although, it looks like a small group.
    I'm guessing they'll be teaming up with various DC cosmic characters to shine a spotlight on them.
    Here's hoping that we'll see Tigorr and Blackfire appear.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They mentioned that Bryan Hill will be developing a new book that will fall under the New Justice line (presumably an Outsiders book).
    Ok thank you.

Does anyone have any ideas for the team, I heard something about Black Lightning, Duke and Cassandra
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer