Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
Results 346 to 352 of 352
  1. #346
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    Attachment 89459
    Seems like Buddy will be in the upcoming issue. I thought his powers weren't magic based.
    They have been ever since he was connected to the Red in Morrison's run.

  2. #347
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    Attachment 89459
    Seems like Buddy will be in the upcoming issue. I thought his powers weren't magic based.
    Somebody finally remembers Animal Man .

  3. #348
    All-New Member Dougbauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Ram V will be the new JLD writer?

  4. #349
    Ultimate Member Lee Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    10,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That book always seemed like a longshot with a new Fate and the indie feel it was going for.
    A book like Fate would've done better at an Indie publisher.
    Mage by Wagner wouldn't have made it past the first volume if it was a DC or Marvel title where sales and appealing to the masses are more important to a book's longevity.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

  5. #350
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    A book like Fate would've done better at an Indie publisher.
    Mage by Wagner wouldn't have made it past the first volume if it was a DC or Marvel title where sales and appealing to the masses are more important to a book's longevity.
    Or at least marketed as anything other then a main DC title under DCYou.

  6. #351
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    3,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dougbauer View Post
    Ram V will be the new JLD writer?
    He will be? According to what source?

    While I'm loving the book currently and would prefer Tynion stick around, V's written the best issues of Catwoman since that current series lauched. He might be a good fit for JLD...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  7. #352
    Astonishing Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    He will be? According to what source?

    While I'm loving the book currently and would prefer Tynion stick around, V's written the best issues of Catwoman since that current series lauched. He might be a good fit for JLD...
    He announced it on Twitter and the solicit says he will be co-writing with Tynion before taking over completely.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •