Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there was actually a mention of Renee Motoya as the Question being a part of this or did IGN just screw up?
    He just confirmed Renee wouldn’t be part of this book

Fantastic Member

To be honest, I don’t know much about detective chimp or about man bat’s magic ties, but I’m just thrilled to have Swamp Thing star in an ongoing again (even if it’s just a team book) and Zatanna is of course a plus. I also loved the N52 JLD (particularly Lemire’s run) and this corner of the DC universe so this will be a must-pull for me, even though Tynion has yet to blow me away.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    They should have Zauriel on justice league dark with his original design Attachment 63724
    Yes, please.

Ultimate Member

Diana and Zatanna on the same team sounds cool. Oh and I like Zee's new outfit as well, it looks really good.

Looking forward to Swamp Thing, Zatanna. Thrilled to bits.

I’m excited to read this since I love Tynion’s run on Detective Comics, I really like the artist involved, and I’m a fan of Wonder Woman, Swamp Thing, Zatanna, Constantine, and Dr. Fate, however, I don’t really care about Detective Chimp or Man Bat and I must admit I expected Tynion to do something different (either Young Justice or a Justice League book more like the current JLA book).

So, I’m feeling a little lukewarm on this one right now compared to Odyssey.

penetrator of things

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    With Tynion writing I'm giving it one arc before it all goes to hell.
    one arc? I'm giving him one issue
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Terrible, beyond horrible lineup! A chimp? Man Bat? Da fuq? Lol the New 52 lineup of characters was way better!! Where's Constantine? Deadman? Etrigan? Black Orchid?
    My thoughts are similar, like animals get to take up space on team books than actual human characters ...and you guys know what human characters I mean.

Smh.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Constantine and Doctor Fate are cinfirmed from the Panel. Snyder and Tynion confirmed them.

Fantastic Member

I think having both Dr. Fate and Zatanna on a team is rather redundant considering their powersets. I would much rather have somebody like Deadman or even Animal Man as they both have a unique skill set that can be put to good use.

Amazing Member

Justice League Dark is a great idea that needs an old school hellblazer tier writer to solidify it as a DC mainstay. I do not believe tynion is that writer.

Sounds great, and since this is a mini 'Tec reunion of sorts, it's not impossible we might see some of that cast guest star, especially if they aren't in anything else.

You naysayers deeply confuse me.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

penetrator of things

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Sounds great, and since this is a mini 'Tec reunion of sorts, it's not impossible we might see some of that cast guest star, especially if they aren't in anything else.

You naysayers deeply confuse me.
    Tynion is also pretty bad writer so there's that
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

Quote Originally Posted by tako View Post
    Tynion is also pretty bad writer so there's that
    Not that I've seen.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Pretty cool. This is the only book I'm actually excited for from the announcements.

Picking this up primarily for Zatanna since she is one of my favorites. Tynion is also cool. He's been doing a good job on Tec recently. Alvaraz is a good artist too.