Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I'm not the biggest Starfire fan but it is nice that she escaped the awfulness that is the Titans franchise. Titans is just a shit franchise beyond repair and the best thing for her and other characters is to move on from it.
    I'm kind of surprised they're moving Raven and Beast Boy to the main Titans team but not her, since we almost got the combined team that was rumored a while abck, even if I'd probably prefer Abnett not get her anyways...

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Yup. He's the only one still around these days with Michael having seemingly fallen off the face of the Earth.
    Oh okay thank god. I don't know who Michael is but JPV has been one of my new discovered favorites.

Jessica Cruz!!! Glad she's sticking around! I wish Blue Beetle was a part of this team too, since it'd lead to exploring more of the Reach... Oh well
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Jessica Cruz!!! Glad she's sticking around! I wish Blue Beetle was a part of this team too, since it'd lead to exploring more of the Reach... Oh well
    Damn yeah I really would've loved Blue Beetle on this roster.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Interesting team... Cool design for Darkseid(I thought that he was other character)..

My Jess is here..

Incredible Member

Hate that Darkseid is on it, but other than that, could be neat.

Looking forward to Jessica and Starfire interacting.

Always Rakzo

Best news from the whole day. At this point I trust Williamson with my soul.

Sejic on pencils is just the icing on the cake.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    Azreal is a very odd choice here.
    The odd choice is Darkseid.

Interesting to see Jessica and Starfire together. I'm not surprised about it, but expected it to be in something like Nightwing's Titans team. As for Simon - I think both GL books will relaunch and he'll end up in Green Lantern Corps with Hal, Guy, and Kyle (John will be out of that book and probably in a solo, though I'm not sure whether Jess would co-star or not).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

REALLY hyped for this, looks so interesting and Sejic's art too <3

Probably gonna have to trade wait though. I'm trade waiting Snyder's JL because it's biweekly and I need my pull list down by the summer, and it's inevitable that the three JL books will crossover. Though honestly gonna be a lot more excited having a bookshelf with this new JL line.
    Floppies as of November: Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman, Catwoman, The Green Lantern, Black Panther, Dead Man Logan, Domino, Exiles, Iceman, Immortal Hulk
    Digital as of November: Daughters of the Dragon, Iron Fist: Phantom Limb, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage.

As good as the Snyder led JL book looks, this one actually looks better. The team lineup is amazing and the art work looks absolutely amazing. I was not thrilled to have priest off of JL but given what dc is doing with the property I can can't really complain anymore.
    "You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged"- CAPT. Picard

BANNED

I'm not a fan. Too overdesigned and his current costume in 'Tec is my favorite he's ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I'm not a fan. Too overdesigned and his current costume in 'Tec is my favorite he's ever had.
    I really like his 'Tec design but I think this looks pretty cool and an awesome melding of Azrael's design with the AzBats looks .

Fantastic Member

I love the idea of a cosmic JL (I’m relieved Jessica is sticking around), but I wonder how they’ll make Darkseid work with a team. I hope his inclusion leads to some new gods centric stories. And of course, this book is gonna look beautiful with Sejic on art duties!