Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Eh, that's assuming that those discs widow used are actually electricity like a taser. The slave discs in sakar looked like electricity but clearly were not given who they affected.

The MCU has stunny things that aren't Tasers, is what I'm saying.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

But that was alien technology, Black Widow's equipment is earthern based and not super-advanced in comparison to people like Iron Man.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Eh, that's assuming that those discs widow used are actually electricity like a taser. The slave discs in sakar looked like electricity but clearly were not given who they affected.

The MCU has stunny things that aren't Tasers, is what I'm saying.
    But that was alien technology, Black Widow's equipment is earthern based and not super-advanced in comparison to people like Iron Man.
    Exactly. Its illogical to assume that technology from a planet which is in another dimension, an interdimensional cesspool from different regions of space occupied by multiple alien races, is the same as someone fron earth. Not to mention she was shown using tasers way before aliens were introduced.
    Also, Hawkeye tanked a shot from it in Endgame too.

We talking about these...?

Yeah they stop him, but then wear out, and he keeps coming.
    Each one seems to lock him up (either his muscles or the suit) for abt 4 sec.
    Don't know if that's T'challa slowly over-coming each one, or it's they only have a temp charge then burn out?

Pierce's charge however would be on-going. Plus electromagnetism, he can hold T'challa not only in place, but in the air at a distance as long as he wants.
    Last edited by Güicho; 09-19-2020 at 05:17 AM.