Default Han Solo vs Indiana Jones

Battle of the Harrison Fords. Both in their prime.

Round 1: HTH only

Round 2: Standard equipment

Astonishing Member

1-Pretty sure Indy has more H2H showings then Han. He should take this pretty comfortably.

2-Does standard equipment include a gun? Otherwise a blaster strikes me as a better option than a whip.

The first one is cut and dried. Indiana Jones has numerous hth combats and wins. Han Solo has one and it was against a strormtrooper which is the ultimate jobber opponent.

The second is equally cut and dried. Han Solo had a blaster as standard equipment and seemed pretty accurate against Darth Vader. Also, the distance between them seemed greater than the length of a whip to me. If the fight started with them being close enough together to use a whip but not so close that the whip would be ineffective and neither had drawn their weapons yet, it would be closer but I still would say Han drew and fired that blaster with accuracy quicker than Indy could draw the whip, toss it out to a length he could wield it and then draw back and use it.

Edit: And I don't recall Indy drawing a revolver as fast as Han drew the blaster.
    Last edited by Powerboy; 03-25-2018 at 09:52 PM.
    Power with Girl is better.

Han was presented as more of a quick draw than Indy was

But yeah Indy had a lot more HTH moments complete with comically overdone sound effects