Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It was awesome to see the Redbird again.

The scenario looks like Ulysses has made a kinda Time Drake wish-fulfilment fantasy. Yes, he doesn't actually wish for Bruce to die, but he'd probably secretly love to save him from his 'evil' cousin.

Notice how the rest of the family (and the other Knights) are absent. Tim is the reluctant hero, Kate the remorseless villain, and Bruce the damsel in distress (who's helpless and quickly stuffed into the fridge) - so the hero's tale of revenge can begin. Ulysses would have Tim believe that only he (with Ulysses help) can stop Kate and save Bruce!

That's a good analysis and points to that data being tampered with. And speaks to Ulysses's perceptiveness. No idea if it's actually so, but it does work.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    The scenario looks like Ulysses has made a kinda Time Drake wish-fulfilment fantasy. Yes, he doesn't actually wish for Bruce to die, but he'd probably secretly love to save him from his 'evil' cousin.

Notice how the rest of the family (and the other Knights) are absent. Tim is the reluctant hero, Kate the remorseless villain, and Bruce the damsel in distress (who's helpless and quickly stuffed into the fridge) - so the hero's tale of revenge can begin. Ulysses would have Tim believe that only he (with Ulysses help) can stop Kate and save Bruce!
    Very true. No Dick, no Steph, no Titans, just Tim.

(I still think it's clear that Tim is not buying this wholesale.)
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I can't ever see Kate killing her cousin, any cousin, let alone her sister, her father etc.

I think she is stoic, in the aftermath/killing of Clayface, not remorseless.

Spectacular Member

I wonder how Kate is gonna get back fighting alongside Bruce considering that she gets her bat symbol back as shown on the cover of #981.

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_earthling View Post
    I wonder how Kate is gonna get back fighting alongside Bruce considering that she gets her bat symbol back as shown on the cover of #981.
    That could be just a cover thing. But it looks like there will be some brief misunderstanding before they realize Ulysses is playing them, and then they join up once more.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)