Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Looks like there's another Wookie in there-perhaps this'll deal somewhat with Han freeing Chewbacca and other Wookies from the Empire. Maybe they're even Chewbacca's family (who are still canon, even if the Holiday special isn't).

Chewie's age also sort of seems to suggest a timeline placement, although not stated in the films, Chewie's about 200 in the OT, so I think it's likely that this film is set a decade before.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Ultimate Member

Last trailer was pretty good.

Although seeing Donald Glover as Lando makes me want to see a full length Lando movie.

Chewie is 200 years old! I had no idea. He's really fit.

And who's the other Wookie? His brother? His wife?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    I am REALLY nervous about this movie because of the director changing, reshoots, and little information coming out about it. I just found out this movie is coming out in May instead of December and we still haven't even gotten a teaser trailer for it. Also, there are report that Disney knows and expects this movie to bomb which is why there has been silence on their part. I hope I am wrong and I still will go see this regardless, but as Han Solo would say " I have a bad feeling about this".
    When I get nervous I remember Ron Howard has never made anything in recent memory as upsetting as Last Jedi. Disney could still be expecting things to bomb or go sour because Disney can no longer control the narrative. the power now belongs to casual people like you and me.

Apparently the planet first viewed is Correlia,with a Star Destroyer being built. Kind of references the line about Han outrunning the Imperial starships ("Not the local bulk cruisers, I'm talking about the big Correlian ships now". ).

The line's a little unclear, some people assume he's referring to the bulk cruisers as Star Destroyers, but I remember there's a bit of extra-film material that says that Correlia manufactured a lot of Star Destroyers, and the 'bulk cruisers' might be smaller patrol craft (Like those seen in Rebels) while the Big Correlian ships are the Destroyers that Han might not be aware are in the system.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Huh.

Still not expecting this movie to be good but the trailers are looking good ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I'm still looking forward to it and have hope it'll be good.

I liked Rogue One and very much disliked TLJ.

So come on, don't let me down again.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....