Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

About the publication order, it's actually a meta example of what's happening in the story. As Mrs. Nyxly explained, time is disturbed whenever Vyndktvx attacks, and so the story became non-chronological. Of course this is a very confusing method of storytelling for new readers, but my mind was blown once I realized that and it became my favorite.
    0bf690adf154a4c7b78fabfdad8b62a6._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

(There are a lot of discounts in Comixology for Superman for up to 23 or 24th of this month. For anyone who is interested).

I am reading the Pak-Kuder run. Thanks to Kuwagaton for informing from where it begins. I must say i am pleasantly surprised. Its really good. Not as good as Morrison's. But great nonetheless. Superman went into the subterranean region with Lana Lang.

At this point he is making friends with everyone and saving everyone. He reminds me a bit of Squirrel Girl. (Lol. One reason i love Squirrel Girl is because she reminds me of Superman).

This is some classic Superman stuff. He's a bit different but he's fun to read so far.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Until Truth hit, ACTION COMICS was pretty damn good from the start of Morrison's run and through Greg Pak's. Heck,the few months where it had it's weak period ( The Diggle/Daniel arc, Lobdell's 2 or three issues) was still fairly decent. Even during TRUTH Pak shined brighter than the rest. It's a pity he wasn't kept on at DC into the Reborn era because I think he would have done pretty great with the Superfamily.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.