Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    More about the new TT:

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/inside-...medium=twitter

Roundhouse was Wally II idea.. Emiko never supported add him.. hahahhaa
    The only characters I like on this team are Damian and Emiko. I'll probably just skim read it.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    I knew she was going to join the Titans eventually. Judging by the link provided, she's going to be a good fit. The writer was spot on when he mentioned he didn't want Damian`s group to be dick`s hand me downs. But fans won't let go, sadly.
    Yeah... Is sad..

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    The only characters I like on this team are Damian and Emiko. I'll probably just skim read it.
    Ok.. Good.. However, Djinn seems interesting too.

Quote Originally Posted by DIVINITY View Post
    Sold!!!! Definitely checking this out, but it makes me wonder, where’s Superboy!?

HE IS NOT A TEEN YET... I heard that question many times in internet.. Damian needed 13 years for join the TT..

I heard in one comment that maybe Bendis wants Superboy and Supergirl for him, forcing the people to read his comics.. This man has one Evil and Brilliant mind.. Thanks to him, you lost Supersons.. and I lost Supergirl..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-27-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Sold!!!! Definitely checking this out, but it makes me wonder, where’s Superboy
    HE IS NOT A TEEN YET... I heard that question many times in internet.. Damian needed 13 years for join the TT..
    IN GENERAL!!! And honestly, I don’t care that he’s technically not a teen, it’s SUPERBOY!!!
    #MagnetoWasRight

IN GENERAL!!! And honestly, I don’t care that he’s technically not a teen, it’s SUPERBOY!!!
    and Damian was ROBIN(one robin who trained with the League) and BATMAN SON, but that never putted him(as permanent member) in the TT with only 10 YEARS.. He needed like 10 years of existence and more age to be a TT member..

I think that you should wait for the day that DC says that he has 12 years... Who knows? Maybe the character has almost 11 years now..

This IS NOT MY FAULT... I don´t work for DC.. The complains for DC writers.. This is Bendis fault.. I lost Supergirl comic for him, he wants more sales..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-28-2018 at 12:44 AM.

and Damian was ROBIN and BATMAN SON, but that never putted him(as permanent member) in the TT with only 10 YEARS.. He needed more of 5 years of existence and more age to be a TT member..

This IS NOT MY FAULT... I don´t work for DC.. The complains for DC writers..

This is Bendis fault.. I lost Supergirl comic for him, he wants more sales..
    Never blamed You, Dc, or Bendis. I actually never had a complaint, only excitement for Emiko, and curiosity about my Young Boy...

He’s still rough around the edges, I’ll give you that. But I think he’s coming along just fine, and by the time he’s of age and technically eligible, I hope he turns Damian’s offer down, lol...
    #MagnetoWasRight

Never blamed You, Dc, or Bendis. I actually never had a complaint, only excitement for Emiko, and curiosity about my Young Boy...

He’s still rough around the edges, I’ll give you that. But I think he’s coming along just fine, and by the time he’s of age and technically eligible, I hope he turns Damian’s offer down, lol...
    .. Sorry... The people is really obsessed in him... Between Glass bad SS run and No Superboy.. I think that the new TT are receiving less support than other times..

I remember one tweet of someone blaming the new TT(because he was not here) believing that this is Supersons replace, even if this is not the case, we will continue in TT 20(without Dick generation and Aqualad)... However.. I was surprised when I made a comment defending the TT and giving hope to this people.. Some people who voted him, voted my comment too..

HAHAHAHHAHA... He will consider himself too SUPER for this ..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-28-2018 at 02:17 AM.

For revive this appreciation:

Attachment 66119

TEEN TITANS #21
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art and cover by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by BABS TARR
    Next up on the Teen Titans’ target list is none other than longtime antagonist Gizmo, whose neighborhood toy store secretly serves as a front for his arms-dealing business. (You can get a Nerf blaster and a rail gun? Cool!) But this whole escapade is about to blow up in their faces when they find Gizmo strapped to an atomic bomb that’s about to go off—right in the middle of New York City. And it’s rush hour to boot? Nice knowing you, Big Apple!

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I first like Emiko when she said she'd rather stab someone than act like a normal girl... or something like that. It was during Percy's first run on Green Arrow. My reaction was she has to meet Damian, and the did! Yay! I didn't know her age though so I thought she's the same age as Damian. Kinda ruin the ship for me since the age difference is still too big for this growing period, but Damian still had a crush on her and it's cute. ^^

Damian loves older girls, many old fans told me that when I started.. But like him she was younger before rebirth. Maybe she has 15 years.

I liked this scene:

Attachment 61766

I hope that DC never makes with Damian the same that with Wally II, he fell in love with Raven in TT and with Tannya in Deathstroke and after this comic his love with Raven was mentioned again(a love triangle, Poor girls)..

I want to see a good relationship during a long time until DC wants to change that. BUT GLASS SAW BOTH CHARACTERS AS SIBLINGS.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-21-2018 at 01:09 PM.

For revive this appreciation:

Attachment 66119

TEEN TITANS #21
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art and cover by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by BABS TARR
    Next up on the Teen Titans’ target list is none other than longtime antagonist Gizmo, whose neighborhood toy store secretly serves as a front for his arms-dealing business. (You can get a Nerf blaster and a rail gun? Cool!) But this whole escapade is about to blow up in their faces when they find Gizmo strapped to an atomic bomb that’s about to go off—right in the middle of New York City. And it’s rush hour to boot? Nice knowing you, Big Apple!
    Thanks for the up load.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Thanks for the up load.
    Her last appearance was in the last chapter of Percy run. I can´t make more updates than this until the new TT run.

From DC Nation:
    New Teen Titans.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-21-2018 at 02:32 AM.

Teen Titans 22 cover(the best until now):

Teen Titans 22 cover Damian Wayne Robin generation.jpg

Emiko story was my favorite in the TT Special.