Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465

If it were up to you what animated movie would you want for Donna Troy?

If it were up to me a Titans movie with the Rebirth lineup or, a NTT throwback movie with the Teen Titans animated characters + Donna.

OK - Question about Donna and the cycle - can Donna no longer fly?? In her over 50 year publishing history, she's always been shown to fly and at least have power levels slightly below Wonder Woman's own. Post Rebirth are we looking at a de-powered Donna Troy? Especially the whole heavy-hitter 2 comment - Donna and Kory were pretty evenly matched back in the old NTT days with Kory maybe having the advantage being trained by the Warlords. Is that NOT the case anymore? I REALLY hope that with Donna's inclusion in this new Titans team they can restore her back to her old self!!!

Was nice to see Donna kicking butt in titans #23! Beast Boy said she went full "Princess Berserker". I don't think this is a reference to her being a Princess of Themyscira but, one could wish... That's my girl: Amazon tough! Anybody else have any thoughts on Donna in Titans?

As long as this beserker mode isnt due to any kind of alcholic influence.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    As long as this beserker mode isnt due to any kind of alcholic influence.
    Riiiight! CBR did have an article where the author talks about how readily this new team seems to be willing to kill. Donna is mentioned referencing killing the mutated rats without questioning whether they were people that were mutated. https://www.cbr.com/nightwing-titans...illing-people/

I guess I got excited about seeing her kick butt, I wasn't thinking about whether she should have used a less-lethal method of dealing with them until they determined what exactly they were but, her and Gar were being overrun and it seemed like the proper thing to do. Are we seeing a more impetuous Donna?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by donnafan View Post
    Riiiight! CBR did have an article where the author talks about how readily this new team seems to be willing to kill. Donna is mentioned referencing killing the mutated rats without questioning whether they were people that were mutated. https://www.cbr.com/nightwing-titans...illing-people/

I guess I got excited about seeing her kick butt, I wasn't thinking about whether she should have used a less-lethal method of dealing with them until they determined what exactly they were but, her and Gar were being overrun and it seemed like the proper thing to do. Are we seeing a more impetuous Donna?
    Honestly, this is a Donna so far from the Donna I loved. That's not necessarily bad, but I think it's not for me. As convoluted as she'd become, the constant about Donna, generally, has been her heart, and now it looks like that's going to be stripped from her, too.

It's funny: when Abnett & Lanning did such a different take on the Legion, it was the first time I'd ever really connected to them, yet I know it upset some fans as much as the Giffen-dark run did. With Donna, I'm starting to understand how they felt.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    If it were up to you what animated movie would you want for Donna Troy?
    Britt Baron has a nice voice, especially for a teenaged Donna.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Just read "The New Teen Titans: Who is Donna Troy?" and it was beautiful. Donna is quickly jumping up on my favorite character list from reading this Titans run.