Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    Who read the issue? Was it actually decent?
    Dialogue is still a little weird other than Diana's outburst it was good I'd rate in a 4/5

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hotroddii View Post
    I wonder why this new creation who rose from a cauldron is named "Donna Troy"??
    cus it IS donna troy, they are just giving her a new origin sense its a new universe???

I KNOW it's Donna Troy ... its just odd that a new creature has a full surname.

Very happy she's returned.

I honestly think she was born the same time as Diana but something went wrong and she died after a while (possibly a few weeks after birth?), but during that short time, Hippolyta decided not to speak of her death, which would explain how she got a name? Lol just my theory.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Now that she's back does anyone with red hood and the outlaws would be a good title for her to be in. Or it should be revamped as outlaws and have her as one of the stars. With her new origin it might be fitting

Its very likely she was named before this happened. The vessel used was an already existing Amazonian baby. She wasn't created of nothingness.

Just flip thru the phone book and decide who to resurrect ? New 52 Donna Troy seems quite different from pre flashpoint Donna Troy with the boobs enhancements.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

WOOT!

Donna's back, baby!

Can't wait to dig into this story. I wish she didn't have to return as a villain, but seeing as how it's all but guaranteed that Diana will redeem her before this story is done. A built-in chance to showcase Diana's redemptive powers more than makes up for any misgivings I may have.

Welcome back, Donna!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    Now that she's back does anyone with red hood and the outlaws would be a good title for her to be in. Or it should be revamped as outlaws and have her as one of the stars. With her new origin it might be fitting
    Well it would depend on who would write her if she were to appear in that book but at this point I would say no. I really don't think that Kori or Roy have been done any favors by being stuck in Red Hood and the Outlaws, the only character that has benefited from that title is Jason.

Now if a new writer comes in and brings a new direction, that could work but right now, I would rather have her feature prominently in Wonder Woman a book that generates significant buzz, sells well and gives her a great opportunity to create a strong presence in the DCU because of its strong ties to the Justice League rather than put her in a book that gets little to no buzz, doesn't sell a whole lot with its existence being subject to much scrutiny and Donna would have a harder time making a strong presence in the DCU. Not to mention if the character development she would receive in RHATO is anything like Kori and Roy, she would actually get more from Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Csjbo08 View Post
    Well it would depend on who would write her if she were to appear in that book but at this point I would say no. I really don't think that Kori or Roy have been done any favors by being stuck in Red Hood and the Outlaws, the only character that has benefited from that title is Jason.

Now if a new writer comes in and brings a new direction, that could work but right now, I would rather have her feature prominently in Wonder Woman a book that generates significant buzz, sells well and gives her a great opportunity to create a strong presence in the DCU because of its strong ties to the Justice League rather than put her in a book that gets little to no buzz, doesn't sell a whole lot with its existence being subject to much scrutiny and Donna would have a harder time making a strong presence in the DCU. Not to mention if the character development she would receive in RHATO is anything like Kori and Roy, she would actually get more from Wonder Woman.
    I was thinking along the lines of a new writer and artist. Instead of rhato it would just be the outlaws and would focus less on Jason and more on the other members. she would be in both outlaws and wonderwoman and then lead a Titans book.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    I was thinking along the lines of a new writer and artist. Instead of rhato it would just be the outlaws and would focus less on Jason and more on the other members. she would be in both outlaws and wonderwoman and then lead a Titans book.
    Yeah, if a new writer comes along and focuses more on building a team rather than just one character, it wouldn't hurt Donna that much, I just don't think that's what she or the comic needs. I think that the supporting cast for RHATO should stray away from trying to recreate the New Teen Titans and really focus on creating a unique team because doing the former will make the comic more polarizing than it is now. I don't think the series can be renamed The Outlaws anytime soon because they didn't cancel RHATO, there's going to be a RHATO #41 come June. Why they didn't cancel it and rename the comic to give it more buzz, I don't know.

Of course, we don't know what new titles are going to be popping up come June so there might end up being a better team out there when those titles are announced, but I also think that Justice League United could be a great destination for her, we don't know obviously what Donna's character traits are going to be so we're all spitballing in terms of what teams would be best for her.

BANNED

Tons of women irl have natural big boobs nowadays. Me, I just want Donna to be like her old self when written, that's all I want.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gordonstar View Post
    Tons of women irl have natural big boobs nowadays.
    As a percentage of the population, it's not a big number, however.

Me, I just want Donna to be like her old self when written, that's all I want.
    When was that? During the '60s when she was created and had a more modest bust size?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Does anyone know when the next issue of WW comes out?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Does anyone know when the next issue of WW comes out?
    Next issue of Wonder Woman comes out on January 21st. http://www.dccomics.com/comics/wonde...onder-woman-38