Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Huge fan of Troia, an ultimately short-lived variation on Donna. But I thought she had the coolest combination of powers. The old classic Amazonian powers, with cool new Titan-related powers (like being a human flashlight, force fields). It's a shame that version didn't last long!

Spectacular Member Tula's boyfriend's Avatar

after Wally, I cannot wait and see how they bring her back. Basically it will not be the same character, but some named Donna Troy, so....love her in the past because that is where she will always be best.

awww man i can't wait i hope she is still wonder woman's sister.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

When i saw that image of the board where the names of Wally, Donna and Steph was written, I was thrilled and excited. But after what they did with Dick and Wally i'm not much interested in having her back.

She needs to return as a redhead. I mean, DC already losed a redhead.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

They LAUGHED at my theory SteveGus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Angel View Post
    Given the current state of "Wonder Girl" and the fact that Wonder Woman is not allowed a supporting cast of her own any more, I'd rather that DC left Donna in limbo. I'd rather that, than see her brought back without any connection to Wonder Woman.
    "At what point do we say, 'You're mucking with our myths'?" - Harlan Ellison

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

The 1st major intro I got to the Teen Titans was in the 2000's animated show on Cartoon Network and in just the 1st episode it become one of my favorites! I also enjoyed that fact that I learned later on is how well the show took stories from the The NEW Teen Titans and put them into the show. With that it made the books and originals more nostalgic and gave them more meaning to me of some of the original issues I read of TNTT!

Sadly however, the show did not have Donna Troy for some reason, nor did Young Justice either, so my knowledge of her was limited to the few issues I read. That all changed thanks to Internet Comic Reviewer Linkara of AT4W's Special March of the Titans Series!

In that Series I learn allot about the Titans and Especially Donna Troy. Even with her continuing origin revamps she quickly become a favorite of mine out of that series and her history with the Titans was impressive, so indeed my beginning Fandom of her started their! =)

Also, I know my Pal Juan678 posted some Great Images Above, Thanks for those my friend! =)

One of them had no dialogue, but I was able to find it with the Dialogue, so enjoy everyone and thanks for inspiration to find it Juan678 ! :-)

Last edited by CJStriker; 05-05-2014 at 04:03 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Not a Brony. -_-

I admit, Perez's evolution of the character into Troia was great. I don't mind the starfield costume but the Troia one was perfect.

Not a Brony. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by SteveGus View Post
    Given the current state of "Wonder Girl" and the fact that Wonder Woman is not allowed a supporting cast of her own any more, I'd rather that DC left Donna in limbo. I'd rather that, than see her brought back without any connection to Wonder Woman.
    Im curious about this. Can you either update me or direct me to a site about WonderWoman's legal snarl ups? Ive heard WonderGirl wasn't used in the Teen Titans animated series was that they were not allowed to legally use the character. Im assuming this is a claim coming from the Marston estate to get compensation for every use of the 'Wonder' word in DC Characters?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Indeed, I Greatly Agree with this sentiment as well too Black Angel!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Gotta love the casting in this pic.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Astonishing Member

Given WW's new origin, there's no reason why Diana can't have countless of half-sisters, including Donna and Cassie. (I know Cassie is her neice or something)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_H View Post
    Im curious about this. Can you either update me or direct me to a site about WonderWoman's legal snarl ups? Ive heard WonderGirl wasn't used in the Teen Titans animated series was that they were not allowed to legally use the character. Im assuming this is a claim coming from the Marston estate to get compensation for every use of the 'Wonder' word in DC Characters?
    I don't have an exact source. However, I've heard that the stipulation is that the Wonder Woman characters can't appear as a guest star. She could appear on Justice League because it was an ensemble. There are legal snafu's surrounding various characters, Timm cited that as the reason why he couldn't get Blue Beetle on JLU.

Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark) did appear in Young Justice and Wonder Woman guest starred a few times in Batman: The Brave and the Bold so it looks like that stipulation is no longer there.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly