Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    :/ i hope she comes back with a bang .. i intend to have this forum as active as the Storm forum! it is a must!
    I want Donna back too, but where would she go? All her friends are off doing lame New 52 things.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I want Donna back too, but where would she go? All her friends are off doing lame New 52 things.
    Sensation Comics should be repurposed as a Donna solo book once she returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    Sensation Comics should be repurposed as a Donna solo book once she returns.
    i just hope she has a proper Origin, and if they bring back her "remembers ever version of herself" thing .. don't have her dying all the time :/
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

i just hope she has a proper Origin, and if they bring back her "remembers ever version of herself" thing .. don't have her dying all the time :/
    What would Donna even do for a solo book, which I highly doubt she would get.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Fight crime across the multiverse while wearing stylish boots, of course.

BANNED

She's more of a strong supporting character than a solo star, I'd put her in Superman/Wonder Woman as an enemy that's revealed to be Diana's sister that becomes a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Tiara View Post
    She's more of a strong supporting character than a solo star, I'd put her in Superman/Wonder Woman as an enemy that's revealed to be Diana's sister that becomes a friend.
    I can't see Donna as a villain, and yeah she has been a strong supporting character she was created. If she was to appear I would want her to get involved with the Grayson book so she can get Dick out of there and they can be best friends again.

]
    goddess i beg you..let this be her outfit! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

]
    goddess i beg you..let this be her outfit! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If not this, something close enough.
    But which role would have Donna in the actual DC? Because that also would determine her new origin.
    Let's see: Donna started as Wonder Woman's kid adventures, then became Wonder woman sidekick, later the Titans voice of measure, then with the Crisis he grew into the Titans more mature person. And then she married, everything was screw it, Wonder woman was made younger than her. Total chaos, Darkstar, WW clone of Infinity origins,.
    But her most relevant history is with the Titans, even if she was born from the WW myth. She is not like Robin who is so tied to Batman or Superboy (the original concept) tied to Superman.
    But with the Teen Titans with their own Wonder girl now, that place is restricted. So her new origin must be exist inside the WW myths, same but different. And take in account than after her debut, she must have an active role inside the story dinamic and let the character grow beyond that. Something than made her unique. Remeber than in the Silver age she was an adopted amazon and post crisis she was a mythic titan. In both cases, she was an amazon without being an amazon proper.
    So how could you made her an (no)amazon with a Wonder Woman/mythic connection? Member of a lost amazon tribe? Daughter of an exiled amazon (a la Exoristos)? Maybe a member of the cult than spawned Cheetah(New52)?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    If not this, something close enough.
    But which role would have Donna in the actual DC? Because that also would determine her new origin.
    Let's see: Donna started as Wonder Woman's kid adventures, then became Wonder woman sidekick, later the Titans voice of measure, then with the Crisis he grew into the Titans more mature person. And then she married, everything was screw it, Wonder woman was made younger than her. Total chaos, Darkstar, WW clone of Infinity origins,.
    But her most relevant history is with the Titans, even if she was born from the WW myth. She is not like Robin who is so tied to Batman or Superboy (the original concept) tied to Superman.
    But with the Teen Titans with their own Wonder girl now, that place is restricted. So her new origin must be exist inside the WW myths, same but different. And take in account than after her debut, she must have an active role inside the story dinamic and let the character grow beyond that. Something than made her unique. Remeber than in the Silver age she was an adopted amazon and post crisis she was a mythic titan. In both cases, she was an amazon without being an amazon proper.
    So how could you made her an (no)amazon with a Wonder Woman/mythic connection? Member of a lost amazon tribe? Daughter of an exiled amazon (a la Exoristos)? Maybe a member of the cult than spawned Cheetah(New52)?
    hmmm..i don't know.. has Diana fought Circe yet? because i was thinking she could've been made from some of Diana's DNA circe acquired through unknown means as an elaborate plot to end diana .. with her own unique powers as she had before ..
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Bring Donna back in a Bird's of Prey type comic series. She's too similar to Diana to merit a solo title. Teen Titans has a Wonder Girl (friggin Cassie). So the best thing would be a team title. Collect a bunch of other under utilized female characters. When was the last time Enchantress or Doctor Light (Kimiyo) were given anything constructive to do?

Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman & Troia - PHIL JIMENEZ
    Last edited by Doctor Know; 09-04-2014 at 01:49 AM.

Ì wanna say just make her an young Amazon that was given powers and tools by the Titans of Myth but I haven't caught up with WW in a while so I dunno how plausible it can be that Donna is just a girl in Hippolyta's ranks that we haven't seen yet.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Here are a few costume designs I came up with for Donna(hoping she'll be given a code-name like Olympia). The 2nd one has some elements in it from the un-used design from the last New Titans series:

Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Here are a few costume designs I came up with for Donna(hoping she'll be given a code-name like Olympia). The 2nd one has some elements in it from the un-used design from the last New Titans series:

those look amazing!
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Thank you. I always thought that the Odyssey costume would work better for Donna so I didn't change too much of it beyond making the pants blue and adding Donna's classic star-field to them.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.