Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    It also helps balance Nubia’s position. She is Diana’s twin but she also has different position in the Wonder Woman mythos. I do think if you want Phillppus to be Nubia and Diana’s mother. Nubia takes more of Phillppus side. Phillppus is chancellor and head of be military. Nubia is one of the groups specifically in guarding the Doom Guard. Like a special side to the amazons. That have more advance training to deal with the tougher monsters. Maybe other than the doom gates there are regular monsters that can be a danger
    Or you could have Nubia be Phillipus's daughter. It sure would be different to see how they would update and use Dooms Doorway here and also it would an interesting to make Nubia this rival Diana had who was better than her in everyway.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

So I'm watching Linkara's new video about Infinite Crisis, and he brings up a good point: whatever happened to New Cronus from The Return of Donna Troy?

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    So I'm watching Linkara's new video about Infinite Crisis, and he brings up a good point: whatever happened to New Cronus from The Return of Donna Troy?
    I think it's still out there, but I'm forgetting the details of the Return of Donna Troy miniseries...I think some of the Titans "learned the error of their ways" and were going to watch over the planet New Cronos orbited responsibly. A couple of the Titans, Hyperion and Thia IIRC, got eaten by a Sun-Eater that was somewhere on the planetoid.

It also helps balance Nubia’s position. She is Diana’s twin but she also has different position in the Wonder Woman mythos. I do think if you want Phillppus to be Nubia and Diana’s mother. Nubia takes more of Phillppus side. Phillppus is chancellor and head of be military. Nubia is one of the groups specifically in guarding the Doom Guard. Like a special side to the amazons. That have more advance training to deal with the tougher monsters. Maybe other than the doom gates there are regular monsters that can be a danger
    Yes, I like this and it seems to fit well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Or you could have Nubia be Phillipus's daughter. It sure would be different to see how they would update and use Dooms Doorway here and also it would an interesting to make Nubia this rival Diana had who was better than her in everyway.
    How would you like them to use the doom gate? To be honest to get away from hades but still go with the idea that the amazons are guarding evil maybe it’s Pandora’s box that they are guarding or the evil Ares unleashed. I hope it’s a friendly rivial. I wonder what if Mala or is she no longer useful.

I would like it to be a portal as well as a prison. I want to see them open it up, slip quietly by Ares cage and travel somewhere using it. Only in dire and secretive circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I would like it to be a portal as well as a prison. I want to see them open it up, slip quietly by Ares cage and travel somewhere using it. Only in dire and secretive circumstances.
    Agreed. Maybe if there are stronger amazons in magic or sciencist they can open portals in that dimension to many other places when need it. Maybe this could be where transformion island is also just in a different area

Yes, Transformation Island needs to be hidden to be protected as they work their "Transformational Magic" as it were.

I see TI as a more peaceful place, a mini Paradise Island, but with less guards.

Agreed. I mean they want to reform people so they think it would be better to have less guards. Looking back at Marston’s iO wonder about the belts. The prisoners wore belts to make them good. Of course once they are done they become amazons. I do have a few changes to that. It doesn’t make prisoners good automatically but stops them from harming anyone. They have their freedoms and all. Another idea is that one of Diana’s villains stole this belt and used it to change it as a mind control belt.

Yes, I think I remember those belts. We're they not Saturn Belts or something like that? Maybe Venus Belts?

The belts keep the rebellious villains in line so that they give love and peaceful ways a chance to take hold in their psyche.

Yes, I think I remember those belts. We're they not Saturn Belts or something like that? Maybe Venus Belts?

The belts keep the rebellious villains in line so that they give love and peaceful ways a chance to take hold in their psyche.
    The Venus belts was their name. I wonder how interesting to see how they would be used again. But since the main focus inon Diana I guess not. Unless Diana beings some of the belts with her.

I think the Venus Belts could still be used and the give a high-tech/magical feel to things. Everything has it's place.

Diana would not be a main focus of TI or actually working with villains. But it would be neat to see Diana take a tour on the island every so often.

Venus Belts would probably work similar to those types of cuffs that repress super powers that are sometimes shown in the supervillain prisons in the DCU.

I think the Venus Belts could still be used and the give a high-tech/magical feel to things. Everything has it's place.

Diana would not be a main focus of TI or actually working with villains. But it would be neat to see Diana take a tour on the island every so often.
    Mala could be the main focus due to the fact she was the head chief of TI

Mala could be the main focus due to the fact she was the head chief of TI
    Agreed. I love Mala and want to see her every 3-4 issues, even if only for a few panels.