Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

One thing I’m curious about is Donna. I mean if she wins the contest than it maybe suspicion. How about Donna is helping with TI but finds a portal to her sister? This is why I do think Diana should live in a portable city so to speak. A city that one minute she can be anyway and citizens are a mix of many different people. But if you don’t see it you don’t. Mythical residences know how to hide from people who aren’t part of the culture of the city if that makes sense. Anyway Donna makes Diana again and she is happy to see her.

I’m all seriousness I think it would be cute if Nubia and Diana were the ones to sculpt Donna because they wanted a little sister but if the origin and story for Donna is good who cares.

I don't have much to add at this point, but every once in a while I like to pop in with a "SAVE DONNA!" message.

The poor woman deserves better than her current fate of obviously being played with by Doctor Manhattan.

What would be a great arc for Donna to be introduced in he Wonder Woman comics? I’m starting to get annoyed by no Artemis or Donna in Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I don't have much to add at this point, but every once in a while I like to pop in with a "SAVE DONNA!" message.

The poor woman deserves better than her current fate of obviously being played with by Doctor Manhattan.
    I am always glad to see you on a thread! I agree with the "save Donna" as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    What would be a great arc for Donna to be introduced in he Wonder Woman comics? I’m starting to get annoyed by no Artemis or Donna in Wonder Woman
    I don't know a great arc, but I agree that Artemis and Donna need to be included!

Well if you want the Titan origin and the whole Donna being born on the island. An attack meant for Hippoltya could by Rhea being turned into Donna.

Thank you and yes, please!
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Aside from finally nailing down an origin for Donna. (I really wonder why DC couldn't seem to stay with one story for her) How would you like to see Donna fixed anyway?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Aside from finally nailing down an origin for Donna. (I really wonder why DC couldn't seem to stay with one story for her) How would you like to see Donna fixed anyway?
    She just need to reconect with Diana in a good way and reappear in Wonder Woman. In the Titans view she is connected like she has almost always been. We need the strong friendship she had with Dick and Kory tho and we have already the love she had for Roy pre flashpoint.

By the way, why we've never saw Donna and Roy appear in each other home book (Wonder Woman/Green Arrow) during the moment, they've been really really close (like today, but since Donna never showed up in Wonder Man since Rebirth, at least in Green Arrow) ? I've always find that weird and would have love to see that happen.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    She just need to reconect with Diana in a good way and reappear in Wonder Woman. In the Titans view she is connected like she has almost always been. We need the strong friendship she had with Dick and Kory tho and we have already the love she had for Roy pre flashpoint.

By the way, why we've never saw Donna and Roy appear in each other home book (Wonder Woman/Green Arrow) during the moment, they've been really really close (like today, but since Donna never showed up in Wonder Man since Rebirth, at least in Green Arrow) ? I've always find that weird and would have love to see that happen.
    If I recall Donna and Roy's love ended in the 1999 Titans book. I wonder whether it'll survive here better now that it has a clearer chance thanks to the blank slate they've been given. Maybe after Titans ends Donna and Roy will go back to their home turf I mean if anyone besides Wally, Garth, Mal, and Karen need a break it's them right?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    If I recall Donna and Roy's love ended in the 1999 Titans book. I wonder whether it'll survive here better now that it has a clearer chance thanks to the blank slate they've been given. Maybe after Titans ends Donna and Roy will go back to their home turf I mean if anyone besides Wally, Garth, Mal, and Karen need a break it's them right?
    Well in Return of Donna Troy they made clear that it wasn't just finished, Cry for Justice and 2008 Titans book either and Rise of Arsenal didn't really talked about that but showed that she was the last one trying to save him. But yes I hope it will survive better than before especially now that they don't have the prediction who forced them to broke up (even if Roy never knew about it).

And yeah I hope but I'm not optimist for Donna... That's why I want her to appear where Roy will go or an other book, because I want them to being more closer and have more history together and because I want to read about them.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Well in Return of Donna Troy they made clear that it wasn't just finished, Cry for Justice and 2008 Titans book either and Rise of Arsenal didn't really talked about that but showed that she was the last one trying to save him. But yes I hope it will survive better than before especially now that they don't have the prediction who forced them to broke up (even if Roy never knew about it).

And yeah I hope but I'm not optimist for Donna... That's why I want her to appear where Roy will go or an other book, because I want them to being more closer and have more history together and because I want to read about them.
    Hmm I thought after Titans 1999 it just became platonic? Hey I'd admittedly would like to see Roy and Donna tie the knot and have a kid together. Well if Flash War is anything go on Wally will be going back to his home turf and it could be safe to assume that the rest of the Titans minus Nightwing will go back to their home turf. Or end up on some unknown book maybe the Outsiders. Because who else should be on it is unknow but Bryan Hill has plenty of B-list characters to pick from.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 04-12-2018 at 04:58 AM.

Let's keep the 'how to fix Donna' discussion to it's own thread as that can too easily veer off of 'Appreciation' territory
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    Let's keep the 'how to fix Donna' discussion to it's own thread as that can too easily veer off of 'Appreciation' territory
    Alright very well.

This is what I thought, too! That perhaps Donna was among those people imprisoned by Mr OZ like Tim Drake and her past/reality was messed with. It would make sense given her previous connection to the multiverse that she is among a few characters that has both navigated and had a strong connection to it.

Appreciation: Donna does take out Cheshire and again displays what a power player she can be as a fighter. Love the henchmen questioning whether they should help Cheshire since she is fighting "one of them Amazons". ha! Short answer: nope. Don't mess with my girl!

Something else I'd like to see happen with Donna, is to build out more villains specific to her. Give them some Rebirth action or post-Doomsday Clock affection.

In the past, I think it was Pre-Crisis, Donna had a "done in one" (or maybe two) issue(s) of Titans a villainess named Perfection that she went up against. She's need powers and an update, but that's what creativity is for.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/perfection/4005-68148/

I'm also interested in seeing Dark Angel again, if they simplify her origin and motives (alongside, hopefully, an updated simpler origin for Donna.)

Lastly, dig into a character like Mammoth from the Fearsome Five and give him a reason to oppose Donna specifically. (All of the Fearsome Five could use some characterization help.) He'd be a good match powers-wise to throw down with Donna.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Baran_Flinders_(Prime_Earth)

Donna Troy needs some personal foes that aren't Titans of Myth or Titan's Seeds. (And I'm an advocate of getting rid of the Titans origin for her entirely. Go back to the orphan saved by Diana and raised as a foster sister on Themyscira. [See how easy of an origin that is to explain.])