Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I'm loving the MERA.mini.i'm buy copies of each issue and hope that it leads to an ongoing for her.it's about time she got the spotlight.instead of being known only as AQUAMAN'S other half.

Aquaman Star Posts New BTS Look at Mera In-Costume:

Screen Shot 036.jpg

https://www.cbr.com/aquaman-mera-hea...ampaign=CBR-TW
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-14-2018 at 01:58 PM.

First "encounter" with Mera was seeing her featured on the cover of one of the original WHO'S WHO? issues. George Perez's depiction of her leaped off the page to me (pun intended). I wanted to know everything about her...

I never read much with her in it properly until much later when Peter David brought her into his volume of AQUAMAN. I didn't quite love his diva take on her.

When we got to the Take no prisoners badass Queen Mera wielding the Trident circa Blackest Night, I was ready for Mera to take on the Aqua Mantle indefinitely. Arthur who???
    Last edited by Thirteen; 04-14-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Fantastic Member

I have enjoyed Mera since n52. She is a cool character and i really like the all green suit she use to wear, still prefer that to the current design.

Interview about Mera Queen Atlantis:

https://www.newsarama.com/39609-dan-...-atlantis.html
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-20-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonwix View Post
    I have enjoyed Mera since n52. She is a cool character and i really like the all green suit she use to wear, still prefer that to the current design.
    Agreed. Her portrayal since the DCnU 52 has been great and I've really become a fan of the character. The look she debuted with then has been my favorite for her.

I like that DC gave Mera a mini and I would like for her to have a greater role in the DCU. She and Aquaman are one of my favorite couples in DC.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Agreed. Her portrayal since the DCnU 52 has been great and I've really become a fan of the character. The look she debuted with then has been my favorite for her.

I like that DC gave Mera a mini and I would like for her to have a greater role in the DCU. She and Aquaman are one of my favorite couples in DC.
    N52 Aquaman was a big help for add more Mera fans. Even in rebirth she continues as a good character.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    N52 Aquaman was a big help for add more Mera fans. Even in rebirth she continues as a good character.
    Agreed. It would have been nice to have more stories with her on the JL. I would also like to see Mera interact with more characters outside the Aqua-mythos.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

New 52/Rebirth (Johns, Parker, and Abnett) have done absolute wonders for MERA. She's one of my favorite characters in comicdom.

Interview with Abnett about his Mera solo series. He promises epic ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    Interview with Abnett about his Mera solo series. He promises epic ending.
    We all hope this.

BANNED

Today's issue was nothing short of good. Hoping the Antihero Orm stuff last. Really enjoyed the Mera flashbacks.

I liked Mera flashbacks and Orm.

I think that DC should kill this family(for human people or Xebels) for make him a villain again. Something that I donīt want.