Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    She won't. Will there be a fill-in artist for an issue or two after the first arc? Sure, that's likely. Will she be off the book? No.

I'm sure they can accommodate her pace with the occasional fill-in or someone to handle an arc now and then.
    Is Marquez working on anything?

His style is sort of similar, or at least enough that they could switch off arcs and maintain stellar quality.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Niffleheim

She won't. Will there be a fill-in artist for an issue or two after the first arc? Sure, that's likely. Will she be off the book? No.

I'm sure they can accommodate her pace with the occasional fill-in or someone to handle an arc now and then.
    I see we have a Fiver in our midst c'mon predict something else for us Prof. (love your posts but i just had to make fun of your certainty on what will happen )

How many issues before Doom and Richards switch bodies?

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    How many issues before Doom and Richards switch bodies?
    How do we know that hasn't already happened?

If she is slow (and I have no opinion on that one way or the other), I worry that Marvel may be double shipping with the FF book and accelerating the problem. Perhaps arc here and there with substitute artists may work.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by maxhilary View Post
    Why does that happen by the way? I'm not too familiar with how comic artists operate, but people were also saying Cheung would be off the new Justice League after the first few issues. Is it because they get pulled into better opportunities? Could anyone enlighten me?
    As some have said, many of the big artists are slow. Bu I think what usually happens is that Marvel moves the artist over to another new series, launch that title, then move them to a third title that is about to start and so on. They basically use these artists as selling points for new series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    If she is slow (and I have no opinion on that one way or the other), I worry that Marvel may be double shipping with the FF book and accelerating the problem. Perhaps arc here and there with substitute artists may work.
    I can't see them double shipping FF on a regular basis. Maybe there'll be a few months out of the year where it doubles up but they're not doing 24 issues a year. 16, maybe.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Glad to see the FF return. But yes, predictable.

I can't see them double shipping FF on a regular basis. Maybe there'll be a few months out of the year where it doubles up but they're not doing 24 issues a year. 16, maybe.
    They said monthly in the announcement video.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lightning View Post
    Don't you dare get my hopes up about Blue Marvel! Don't you do it!
    There was zero chance of Blue Marvel, Monica Rambeau and the others being featured in a new book, given the reversive zeitgeist of "Make Marvel Mine Again."

Incredible Member

If it's monthly, I'll give it a shot. I really wish they weren't renumbering everything AGAIN, but that's another topic, I know.

If 12 is a problem, then 14 or 16 is a bigger problem. that's my point. Marvel does double up regularly. especially when they want to get stuff out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They said monthly in the announcement video.
    Well, there you go.

Both Iron Man and Fantastic Four should be monthly releases.

Incredible Member FIFTY-TWO (52)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxhilary View Post
    Why does that happen by the way? I'm not too familiar with how comic artists operate, but people were also saying Cheung would be off the new Justice League after the first few issues. Is it because they get pulled into better opportunities? Could anyone enlighten me?
    Cheung is a rotating artist on JL with Jorge Jimenez.
    Last word out of your sorry mouth will be SIR and it will be LOUD!!