Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KidStranglehold View Post
    Agreed 100%. The Eternals have so much potential and yet are underused.
    What is the last time we see any of the Earth Eternals? Hercules solo?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    What is the last time we see any of the Earth Eternals? Hercules solo?
    Invaders. The Kree used a god-controlling device to mind-control Ikaris. After he was freed, the Eternals vowed to get revenge.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

I can see the majority of the Nuhumans being killed off with the Royal Family being weakened as well. Most likely by the end of this the Inhumans will become side characters again as they have been less than successful.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Good riddance.
    Since that idiot Soule took over, the book has done nothing but gone to shit.

Keep them dead for a few years and then revive them, with a healthy new direction that is not 'Forceful substitute for mutants'.

Good.

10char.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Invaders. The Kree used a god-controlling device to mind-control Ikaris. After he was freed, the Eternals vowed to get revenge.
    The Eternals need more of a push. Not an Ikehumans level push, but a push nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

The only Eternals stories I've read are the ones outside of their own book and issue #1 of the Jack Kirby story. I'm hoping to find some time to read the rest of that story. That being said, based solely on that story alone, I really think an Eternals movie could work as a sort of Indiana Jones Adventure story. It would also build a lot of Celestial mythology, which I think is important since they've been referenced so much.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Shame to all of the so-called "X-fans" who revel in this and think of this as some form of revenge. I'm not happy that being a fan of the X-Men for a lot of people has led to approving and reveling in potential genocide of another fictional race. Granted, we don't know what is awaiting us, but people seem to be happy about the title alone, which non-chalantly states that some Inhumans are presumably going to kick the bucket.
    Last edited by Keyotheseasons; 03-31-2018 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    Shame to all of the so-called "X-fans" who revel in this and think of this as some form of revenge. I'm not happy that being a fan of the X-Men for a lot of people has led to approving and reveling in potential genocide of another fictional race. Granted, we don't know what is awaiting us, but people seem to be happy about the title alone, which non-chalantly states that some Inhumans are presumably going to kick the bucket.
    ha. as we can all see X-Fan is no different than Purifier.

I hope at least X-fan now know the feeling of thoose guys who join purifier.
    Ayo Joni kita pantau para Fanatik di forum ini

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    I'm not happy that being a fan of the X-Men for a lot of people has led to approving and reveling in potential genocide of another fictional race..
    It's called "karma".

Quote Originally Posted by The Ray View Post
    It's called "karma".
    It's called "petty".

Quote Originally Posted by Revoirver2 View Post
    ha. as we can all see X-Fan is no different than Purifier.

I hope at least X-fan now know the feeling of thoose guys who join purifier.
    I remember during the Terrigen Cloud story many Inhumans fans were ok with the Mutants 3 options being them

1: Them leaving Earth and their lives for an unknown fate in space.

2: Going to a literal hell dimension.

3: Dying.

All so future generations of Inhumans could have powers and keep their racial superiority.

Who's the Purifiers?

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I remember during the Terrigen Cloud story many Inhumans fans were ok with the Mutants 3 options being them

1: Them leaving Earth and their lives for an unknown fate in space.

2: Going to a literal hell dimension.

3: Dying.

All so future generations of Inhumans could have powers and keep their racial superiority.

Who's the Purifiers?
    No Inhumans fans thought up the massively stupid idea of sending them to a hell dimension that was Marvel editorial. Most people said there was zero reason why they couldn't have just gone to the blue area of the moon where it's safe as opposed to Limbo which in unsafe and a categorically stupid decision to begin with.

TBH IVX happens because the mutants refuse to try non violent methods of problem solving, as the event shows had they just highlighted their discovery about the cloud then the Inhumans would have destroyed the cloud anyway. The mutants hardly sewed any sympathy for their plight by once attacking attacking a group that never intentionally did them any harm.

I still think the X-Men going to their reality where they're the only super people on earth is a fine idea. Their allegory doesn't work while other super people exist and are accepted by society but mutans arent.

As long as synapse is ok, I am indifferent towards the others going six feet under.