Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Marvel Drops "Uncanny" Teaser

I just saw this on Twitter. Looks like the wait is almost over. Uncanny X-men is set to return!

Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I lost my **** when I saw it. I really hope it's a relaunch of Uncanny X-Men.

Cool! Feels like X-Men in space for me. If Space then I think Hickman will write it.
    I hope for more news tomorrow.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Please let the line up include Storm to get her away from Gold and Guggenheim.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Cool! Feels like X-Men in space for me. If Space then I think Hickman will write it.
    kinda just looks like Cerebro from the movieverse to me... or possibly the Danger Room?

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

... it's the Danger Room. What's wrong with you people? I'm disappointed.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Space?

Thats the danger room
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Can we just jave a good Xbook. Red cast and offshoot premise is underwhelming gold is written bad and blue was the O5. UXM needs to be great. So i can get a x team book again
    X-Men Forever

**** yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Please let the line up include Storm to get her away from Gold and Guggenheim.
    Just being everyone from Gold, have Kitty lead some younger X-Men in another book.

I hope it's not Hickman. He's got these fantastic, crazy-big ideas, but I don't much care for his character work. And the X-Men books always have this core of found family to them that really need the small character bits to make it work. I mean, I won't be pissed off if it's him or anything, but I can think of writers I'd like to see more.

Place your bets on who are the fellas on the picture. The one on the front is “X” and the one on the back is Wolverine.

I hope its Ed Brisson. He said he wasnt done with Cable. Would be great to see Cable on a main x team again. His Old Man Logan and Iron Fist books are solid and he wrote a fun team book during his Cable run.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

BANNED

Who will that be?
    Xavier?
    Cyclops? (I hope so)

Interesting that the 1 is in the style of the classic second logo used throughout the 70s, 80s, and 90s and on the cartoon. X-23's logo implied that the current X-Men logo was staying.

Rogue has to be a shoo-in for this team, right?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman