View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Beef #2 (of 5)

0 0%
  • Black Magick #11

2 33.33%
  • Cyber Force #1 [series premiere]

0 0%
  • Days of Hate #3 (of 12)

1 16.67%
  • Hack/Slash: Resurrection #6

1 16.67%
  • Hit-Girl #2

0 0%
  • Manifest Destiny #34

0 0%
  • Redneck #11

0 0%
  • Saga #50

2 33.33%
  • Void Trip #5 (of 5)

0 0%

Default Weekly Image poll #13 - let's cyberchat about Cyber Force

Heya, in these weekly threads we vote on our fave Image comics of the week and maybe chat about whatever we want, join in!

Last week's thread proved... A bit quiet haha. Let's see how that fares this time around, though! The previous poll was won by Monstress, which continues to be a favourite on our forum.

This week's releases include a hardcover collection for Realm, the end of Black Magick's current storyline (is this team still doing Wonder Woman? That would explain the upcoming short hiatus.), as well as Hack/Slash: Resurrection's first storyline conclusion. More permanent endings are here too, Void Trip wraps up its run as expected with issue five. Finally, Saga hits the 50 issue mark, wowzers! Previous successful series that Brian K. Vaughan wrote tended to end at 60 issues (Ex Machina, Y: The Last Man), but I feel like Saga is far from over right?

New this week is the relaunch of Cyber Force!
    Marc Silvestri oversees the newest incarnation of this series, after the previous Khoi Pham-drawn series ended a while back. (I believe that one was crowdfunded, in fact.) This new version seeks to tie Cyber Force closer to Top Cow's Aphrodite Projects series, with a heavy emphasis on artificial intelligence it seems. Don't worry though, the bionic enhancements are still here too!

303993.jpg

I am too late to vote, but I was pleasantly surprised with the CyberForce reboot. That would've been my pick.