Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    I hope it does well also Hickman killed it on both F4 and FF books. Then Fraction came in and just did not do a good job, then I think Robinson took over and do not remember anything from his run so book was not in the best place when it died off.
    I think one of the big problems with the Post-Hickman FF is that New Avengers was basically just a continuation of his FF run. A lot of the cast of NA while not "THE" Fantastic Four were still characters that spun out of it:

Reed
    Namor
    Black Bolt
    Doom
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

welcome back it's been too long
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    X-MEN & FF should interact in this book. Their fates have been intertwined for a while now.
    I want to see the Future Foundation come back and interact with the kids from Xavier's/Grey's.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Typical Marvel. Just ripping off The Terrifics.
    LOL.

I think Slott will do a good job on this (let's hope it's at least as good as The Terrifics, right?).

Peace

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Glad to see them back. I'm kind of luke warm on Dan Slott but looking forward to seeing Sara Pischelli's rendition of the Fantastic Four and their supporting cast. I do hope that they continue with the Future Foundation. And bring back Dragon Man!

Looks like someone at the company turned Passive mode off. Aggressive mode activated!

Now that I got that joke out of the way. I'm glad the Four is back. I have been reading 2 in 1 and it's good but it's just not the same.

I wonder what the uniforms look like. If the teaser art are what the new FF uniforms will look like then what was the Ross art for?

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Marvel must be worried about DC's Fantastic Four the Terrifics. The first two issues have been very very good. Glad the FF are back.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Oh, wow. I'm not a fan of Slott's writing on Spider-Man but normally his characterizations are on point and I am so, so, so excited to see the Fantastic Four back around after how long it's been. Pichelli on art is a huge draw, too; I'm excited!
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I wonder what the uniforms look like. If the teaser art are what the new FF uniforms will look like then what was the Ross art for?

I really, really don't like those. I'm honestly a bit disappointed they aren't using the Two-in-1 outfits. I think they look like what I'd imagine cosmic adventurers to wear.
    Pull List:

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby Krackle View Post
    You bet it is!
    Good show, old boy, good show indeed.

Voice Actor and Symbiote Fanatic -- Hoping for Anti-Venom's return daily.

iMan 42s

I'm excited for the return and I hope Dan Slott has fun. I'm also worried about what's going to happen to Doctor Doom given he's the most well known Fantastic Four villain. Say what you will but where do you go after God Emperor over all creation? Infamous Iron man was pretty good and the idea is a fairly good one considering heroic Doctor Doom has worked in the past. All I hope is Dan avoids the usual trappings of a Doctor Doom story and actually moves forwards than backwards with the character. I want to see Victor move forward in life, not having yet another dick raising contest with Reed.

Dan of all times to use Doctor Octopus instead, now is the time.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    YEAH BOIIIIIII

Least you could have done was link the Season 2 intro with the better animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Typical Marvel. Just ripping off The Terrifics.
    Next thing you know they'll be ripping off Damage

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I really, really don't like those. I'm honestly a bit disappointed they aren't using the Two-in-1 outfits. I think they look like what I'd imagine cosmic adventurers to wear.
    I like the retro look of Ross' art, but I also like the new ones in 2-in-One they just need some tweaking.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!