Default A Question About The Immortal Men

Hi.

I'm looking forward to the new Immortal Men series which should be starting in a couple of weeks (unless it is pushed back again) but there's one thing I'm wondering. What is the name of the giant Native American who is a core member of the team? I've seen that she's appeared in an issue or two already but she hasn't been named to my knowledge. Does anyone know her name or is it a secret until the release of the series?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

She is called Timber and my guts tell me she is in some aspect inspired in Superfriend's Apache Chief.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Thanks.

I was thinking that myself, like can she change her size or is she permanently big?
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

So far we don't know, but everytime we've seen her, she has been huge, so I guess she is stuck at that size.

Would make sense, but still I've seen her taller in one appearance in comparison to the other. Rather than saying size manipulation there I think it's more artist choice.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

Mighty Member

Default Immortal Question

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    Would make sense, but still I've seen her taller in one appearance in comparison to the other. Rather than saying size manipulation there I think it's more artist choice.
    You may like an earlier run that combined some retooled Wildstorm characters and some other DCU characters from Teen Titans and other sources called The Ravagers. Some hardcore fans disliked it. Ravagers only lasted about 14 issues or so and has nothing to do with Immortal Men. Just similar characters in that both have women who change size to become large and strong. Part of a mini crossover event the name of which I can't remember. Similar concept involving gathering young metas for various reasons. Hope you get to check it out.

We've finally known her name : Keshena of the Menominee, and she can alter her size to be at least several stories high, according to issue 4.