Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I think that you've got your lines crossed a bit...the teen version of Warren was with Laura, this adult version of Warren just finally got back to being himself for the first time in awhile earlier in Astonishing, as for being cosy well after the events of Astonishing #9 it's not a surprise if they are...teen Warren still uses the energy wings and adult Warren uses the metal wings...
    Damn, there are 2 Angels now too?! Sorry, I'm just stepping back into the books after over a decade off. I agree with that previous poster, some of these doppelgangers need to go!

Ultimate Member

They're not actually copies, the teen version is the actual teen Warren from way back when brought to the future years ago, the teen Warren dated Laura, the grown Warren seems more intent on sticking as close to Betsy as he can, over in Blue there's a character called Bloodstorm, but not the one from the Mutant X universe where she first showed up...it gets confusing quickly...and don't get me started on Jimmy and the others...

I like the reference with Remy and the dragons, considering that his first (and last encounter) with one was in the X-23 solo run.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    I like the reference with Remy and the dragons, considering that his first (and last encounter) with one was in the X-23 solo run.
    He blowed up Dragon`s head in Gambit #4 by Amsus. I think that one was last.