Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Disney+ is going to need content desperately!
    Lol what ?

Its a 70+ year old company now with all of Foxs content as well. They've got a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Lol what ?

Its a 70+ year old company now with all of Foxs content as well. They've got a ton.
    Lol yea they already have a huge catalog and new shows lined up for years to come. New Mutants has no chance of going on there. Hulu is a good bet though if they dont release it in theaters.

Extraordinary Member

The previews looked Dark Phoenix bad. They'll probably release it under another name on demand.

Happy 2nd birthday new mutants trailer! Trailer is two years old this week!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I don't know if it was this thread where someone proclaimed how no way would Feige put New Mutants in the Marvel film Universe. Well...

Today Disney in a newsletter claimed that New Mutants is gonna be part of the Marvel film universe when it releases in April. The reshoots must have been a key reason why this would happen months ago.

Also its gonna be a unique situation as this will be the 1st time we hear Mutants uttered in the film universe as well as the 1st Marvel universe film that has a horror vibe

It appears the site edited it off later . Also its a fansite called D23 that did this. Damn thought it was Disney confirming this.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 01-10-2020 at 05:31 PM.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I don't know if it was this thread where someone proclaimed how no way would Feige put New Mutants in the Marvel film Universe. Well...

Today Disney in a newsletter claimed that New Mutants is gonna be part of the Marvel film universe when it releases in April. The reshoots must have been a key reason why this would happen months ago.

Also its gonna be a unique situation as this will be the 1st time we hear Mutants uttered in the film universe as well as the 1st Marvel universe film that has a horror vibe

It appears the site edited it off later . Also its a fansite called D23 that did this. Damn thought it was Disney confirming this.
    is there a link?

I'm extremely skeptical that the New Mutants from this film will be part of the mcu. And i was under the impression that they never did any reshoots despite there being some plans for that. That said, i'm looking forward to thsi movie anyhow.

I don't think Disney is going to rush to introduce the characters they acquired from Fox right away, i am sure they would like to tackle x-men before introducing new mutants, at the least.

Quote Originally Posted by basbash99 View Post
    I'm extremely skeptical that the New Mutants from this film will be part of the mcu. And i was under the impression that they never did any reshoots despite there being some plans for that. That said, i'm looking forward to thsi movie anyhow.

I don't think Disney is going to rush to introduce the characters they acquired from Fox right away, i am sure they would like to tackle x-men before introducing new mutants, at the least.
    If there are no cast member from the other X-Men movies in this, and if it ends up being well-received, I can see Disney using this movie to launch a new generation of Mutant movies. This could very well lead into a new X-Men or X-Force movie.

Also, I do wonder if they will have Illyana be the sister of Colossus, since he's been a big part of the Deadpool movies.

My guess is that they will remove any references to the FOX X-Men universe and keep the movie vague to the point where it can be folded into the MCU down the line if they want it too. It can do it's own thing, but still be added down the line if it's well received enough.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

There is no way Marvel is going to build the mutant part of the MCU on a movie they did not have 100% creative control over. No matter how good or bad New Mutants does it is going to be its own thing. People thinking it is going to be part of the greater MCU are just wrong on this one because that is just not how Kevin Feige works.

Quote Originally Posted by basbash99 View Post
    Yeeeah it's obviously not in the MCU lol
    GrindrStone(D)