Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Preview: Rogue and Gambit #4

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclusi...dire-straights

Rogue being humorously distracting so Gambit can put his skills to work and we learn more about how Lavish operates.
    Last edited by AppleJ; 03-29-2018 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Re-paste link

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclusi...dire-straights

Rogue being humorously distracting so Gambit can put his skills to work and we learn more about how Lavish operates.
    lololol that was a pretty awesome preview.... funny, intense, and action packed. I know they get out of this but dang I'm nervous for them.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Looking forward to this! Also, am I the only person that could do without the DSPs? (It's only because there'll be less dialogs with the double spread, and I feel like each issue is already short enough as it is...)
    Last edited by rogueisbae; 03-29-2018 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Looking forward to this! Also, am I the only person that could do without the DSPs? (It's only because there'll be less dialogs with the double spread, and I feel like each issue is already short enough as it is...)
    Ah, I'm kind of partial to them just to showcase the art. But I get what you're saying about the dialogue. This DPS had less than the last couple.

Love this book so much! Great preview as always. So much fun and art is beutiful.

Sad that it is only 5 issues. I hope when Gambit movie will arrive we will have second volume by KT

Spectacular Member

It is a great preview. Loved it.

Oh man, this made my day! Awesome preview; can't wait for release. It's just getting better and better.

Just delightful

BANNED

I got kinda bored after the first issue tbh. Gambit and Rogue really do need a 3rd to spice things up (Sage, Bishop, Mystique, Longshot, etc).

I freaking love this book. Just that panel of them being all nonchalant on the table, flirting. Like, who cares that we're captured by some psycho. That's just a Tuesday for us.
    Sweet gawd. "I always said you looked good on a table, Rogue" and then "Awww" just killed me. LOL It felt SO cornball, but in a way like the exchange was meant to deliberately annoy their captor, yet stupid-sweet(??) because they're so freshly rekindling things and I just CAN'T.
    I CAN'T but I'm GONNA cuz I MUST cuz this book is AMAZING and I'm just loooooving that I'm LOVING Rogue and Gambit again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

I freaking love this book. Just that panel of them being all nonchalant on the table, flirting. Like, who cares that we're captured by some psycho. That's just a Tuesday for us.
    Sweet gawd. "I always said you looked good on a table, Rogue" and then "Awww" just killed me. LOL It felt SO cornball, but in a way like the exchange was meant to deliberately annoy their captor, yet stupid-sweet(??) because they're so freshly rekindling things and I just CAN'T.
    I CAN'T but I'm GONNA cuz I MUST cuz this book is AMAZING and I'm just loooooving that I'm LOVING Rogue and Gambit again.
    Nice to hear such things

BANNED

The Emma bondage in white thing is actually hilarious. The art is really good too.

Why can't the main books be like this?

The bondage thing is even more funny considering that their relationship actually canonically involved some form of bondage lmao

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    The bondage thing is even more funny considering that their relationship actually canonically involved some form of bondage lmao
    7e42359f14098426e2f864708c23eb9c.jpg

Seems like a handy skill set considering how often they get tied up. And I love that they know each other so well that he knows that she is distracting Lavish so Remy can break free. They did the same thing, but in reverse, in X-Treme.