Default Jason X vs Luke Cage (Netflix)

No weapons.

Netflix live-action version of Luke.

I have to give it to Jason X he survived re-entry to earth if you go by the Jason X 2 book I count the book because it's not like we're going to get a 2ed movie.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I have to give it to Jason X he survived re-entry to earth if you go by the Jason X 2 book I count the book because it's not like we're going to get a 2ed movie.
    yeaaah... but Jason X wasn't really in combat-worthy condition when he landed at the end of the film. and he didn't show any feats in the film that seemed like he could really hurt Cage w/o a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    yeaaah... but Jason X wasn't really in combat-worthy condition when he landed at the end of the film. and he didn't show any feats in the film that seemed like he could really hurt Cage w/o a weapon.
    True, but Cage lacks the strength to hurt Jason, remember this is the movie that gave him a healing factor that let him recover from having 4-5 inches of his spine destroyed in seconds. Both of them are tanks, so it comes down to who's more creative with murder, and that's pretty much what Jason does, all day.

Incredible Member

I feel like it is going to take some extreme blunt force trauma to take Luke down but I do think Jason can do it. Won't be easy but I don't think Luke can really do anything to permantely hurt Jason which means this fight can only go one way.

Neither are fast nor hold a significant advantage over each other.

However, Jason is basically a zombie. Even Jason X was slow and lumbering. Cage has a slight advantage with agility at the minimum.

Could he pin or hold the dude like in a full nelson or whatever for a 10 count? Never really understood the 10 count rules limitations.

If he can't, Jason X has perhaps more lasting power if nothing else.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    The point is he survived.