Spectacular Member

Default Army of the Dead (LOTR) Vs White Walkers (GoT)

Army of the Dead

Vs.

White Walkers

Rules:

Composite versions for both

Bloodlust on

CIS/PIS off

Victory by any means

I don't think the Walkers or Wights can even hit the members of the Ghost Army, while they can swarm with impunity.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I don't think the Walkers or Wights can even hit the members of the Ghost Army, while they can swarm with impunity.
    Agreed.

Movie version of LOTR army is completely intangible and can swarm at superhuman speeds up sheer cliffs. They can drag down an war elephant on mega steroids.

I daresay this is a stomp in their favor. Maaaybe the Night King has a weapon that could interact with them. Maybe. Aragorn's could, but it was a symbol of the royal blood that helped intrinsically curse them in the first place or whatever.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The night king is a certified necromancer, he raises people from the dead, and controls them. even magical beasts. so i would give him a shot at somehow interacting with the ghost army.

but admittedly ,i have no feats to back up my claim , as there are no ghosts in GoT.