Default Rita Repulsa vs Rita Repulsa

Scenario 1: Rita from the original Power Rangers series versus her Boom! Counterpart.

Scenario 2: Same as above, but throw in Witch Bandora from Zyuranger along with Rita from the 2017 movie

I know something similar came up years ago in which Bandora was much more powerful than Rita, but with the introduction of Boom! Rita actually being a threat, I figured I'd revisit this.

Boom! Rita actually gets her hands dirty as I remember she beat down Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Boom! Rita actually gets her hands dirty as I remember she beat down Jason.
    Not to mention controlling a Megazord Putty clone and actually having the upper hand. She's no slouch in the brains department either, this version.

Though my favorite moment would probably be when she vaped Montaur as casually as throwing paper away.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    Scenario 1: Rita from the original Power Rangers series versus her Boom! Counterpart.

Scenario 2: Same as above, but throw in Witch Bandora from Zyuranger along with Rita from the 2017 movie

I know something similar came up years ago in which Bandora was much more powerful than Rita, but with the introduction of Boom! Rita actually being a threat, I figured I'd revisit this.
    Bandora wrecks.

2017 Rita is a fighter, but hasn't shown the magic prowess of the others.
    Having said that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvvKE_FkDu0&t=1s

Boom is her but better.

Classic Rita isn't the fighter the others are, but I'd argue she's more powerful than what Boom has shown so far. What with casual dimension dumping, moving buildings, ripping open a fissure in the Earth, opening a sinkhole beneath Titanus and blasting back Mega Dragonzord.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Bandora wrecks.
    I figured. lol Honestly it's crazy the power difference between the two of them.

2017 Rita is a fighter, but hasn't shown the magic prowess of the others.
    Having said that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvvKE_FkDu0&t=1s

Boom is her but better.

Classic Rita isn't the fighter the others are, but I'd argue she's more powerful than what Boom has shown so far. What with casual dimension dumping, moving buildings, ripping open a fissure in the Earth, opening a sinkhole beneath Titanus and blasting back Mega Dragonzord.
    Eh, that's a good point. The problem with Boom! Rita is that they imply that she's wicked powerful, but we haven't really SEEN much of her. I mean they were probably supposed to be the same until after Green With Evil, but GGPR thows that theory out the window.

Bandora understandably has more feats than MMPR Rita due to source footage, but one thing I really like about her is that she's more prone to using mind tricks and psychedelic illusions, too. That may or may not add to her total power, but it's something you'd never see in American PR. It's delicious.

Also, she knocked Burai to Earth. Whether it was a straightforward knock or some sort of magic portal (cuz their unmorphed forms sure aren't durable enough for guns, never mind re-entry), it's still impressive and shows how much more hands-on she is than MMPR Rita.

Mighty Member

As I remember, classic Rita has that one feat of making herself large enough to move around an island and then blowing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    As I remember, classic Rita has that one feat of making herself large enough to move around an island and then blowing it up.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator