Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    Deadshot was awesome in here, i would like for will smith's version to gradually go down this route. And Amanda Waller was definitely on her way to hell.
    Never happen. The darkest character Will Smith will ever play is your basic anti-hero

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Never happen. The darkest character Will Smith will ever play is your basic anti-hero
    He has it in him though! i know he does

I found the flick poor tbh. The jokes didn't work for me with Harley Quinn being reduced to a moron solely for comedic effect being the biggest issue, also the Copperhead repeated hissing gag just grated on me. I do miss the attitude and energy of Assault on Arkham as this felt flatter in comparison, it seems strange they didn't go that way as it's what made the live action film so successful too.

I do like them adapting the Secret Six storyline tho and found their use of cameos and supporting characters fantastic, especially the Two Face and Professor Pyg scene.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    He has it in him though! i know he does
    In all seriousness, when was the last time Will Smith played a character who pushed the moral envelope? They gutted 'I am Legend' just so he wouldn't seem so bad

I had zero faith in this movie, but it really surprised me and proved me wrong. My biggest problem was the animation, some cool scenes, but mostly, it was pretty lame. Characters were mostly fine, they had an interesting way of using Zoom. Bronze Tiger and Deadshot were incredible, though Floyd's daughter is an overused topic, I think they played it nicely here. Skinny Waller will never feel right with me, but her personality was spot on with current incarnations of the character (Ostrander's Waller was less cold and had a higher respect for human lives). Harley was unbeareble, they force his personality too much in certain adaptations, especially in the live action movie and in this one. Vandal Savage is boring as usual. I dig the character, but the movie represents him in an unoriginal way, as is common with him. Most stories I've seen him on don't make him appealing as anything else more than a one dimensional villain.

About the nipple, I don't see the problem, it's a R rated product (and even if it wasn't I wouldn't mind). I would rather have mainstream comics lose their fear of showing a women's nipples that having them keeping on hiding nips in weird an unnatural ways.
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Its right after a bathing scene, but even then, its not even a second long, and barely noticeable unless you're looking for it.
    if it's a "second long" why wouldn't it be noticeable?

Quote Originally Posted by Chubistian View Post
    I had zero faith in this movie, but it really surprised me and proved me wrong. My biggest problem was the animation, some cool scenes, but mostly, it was pretty lame. Characters were mostly fine, they had an interesting way of using Zoom. Bronze Tiger and Deadshot were incredible, though Floyd's daughter is an overused topic, I think they played it nicely here. Skinny Waller will never feel right with me, but her personality was spot on with current incarnations of the character (Ostrander's Waller was less cold and had a higher respect for human lives). Harley was unbeareble, they force his personality too much in certain adaptations, especially in the live action movie and in this one. Vandal Savage is boring as usual. I dig the character, but the movie represents him in an unoriginal way, as is common with him. Most stories I've seen him on don't make him appealing as anything else more than a one dimensional villain.

About the nipple, I don't see the problem, it's a R rated product (and even if it wasn't I wouldn't mind). I would rather have mainstream comics lose their fear of showing a women's nipples that having them keeping on hiding nips in weird an unnatural ways.
    Gotta watch this love Bronze Tiger. Kinda wish Will Smith woulda been bronze Tiger instead.

nadine

I loved it!

Fantastic Member

Solid outing. Christian slater was miscasted, they should used the voice actor that did dead shot in assault on arkham. Other than that, I give it an 8/10

Niffleheim

Even though i liked her, Why was Vanessa Williams voicing Amanda Waller? What happened to C.C.H Pounder?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    Even though i liked her, Why was Vanessa Williams voicing Amanda Waller? What happened to C.C.H Pounder?
    filming avatar 2 & 3

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    filming avatar 2 & 3
    Ahhhh! i forgot about that.