Quote Originally Posted by ricardoramos View Post
One of my most "weird" Omni-wishes was solicited: Cable: Soldier X (CABLE (1993) 97-107, SOLDIER X 1-12 ) so this year I don't think I voted for weird requests considering "X-Factor (90's by Peter David, J. M. DeMatteis and Todd DeZago )" is a regular on the last years list!

What about you guys? Whats your most "oddball" omniwish?
Most of mine are odd. I think I prefer the Epic Collection format for a lot of the "long run on a single title" type collections that are contained in last year's list, so you won't see me voting for ASM v4, for example. The one I think the fewest people will have but the most people will nod their head at and say, "Oh, hmm, that does sound good" is

Cosmic Marvel by Starlin (or, if you want a title that ties in w/the movies better, Prologue to Infinity or something like) - Strange Tales 178-181, Warlock 9-15, Captain Marvel 25-34, Iron Man 55, Avengers 125, Annual 5, Marvel 2-in-1 Annual 2, Daredevil 105-107, The Death of Captain Marvel, Silver Surfer: Homecoming

It'd look so beautiful next to the IG omni on my shelf. I'm sure others want Infinity War and Crusade omnibii and have voted for those, but this one is the one I want most.