Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Once upon a time I had my collection neatly organized, in a perfect reading order. That was while I was out of the comic hobby altogether. Then I came into some money & discovered instocktrades.com...and holy crap, my shelves are disorganized & looks like a tornado came through! It's a big mess, but hey, it's my mess lol

Here's a question...what do you guys do with omni's? Do you stand them up on your shelf or lay flat? I've heard some say standing them up will ruin the pages/binding over time so they should lay flat, while others say they are fine standing up & there's nothing to worry about. I only have 4 so far, but I'd like them to last.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Once upon a time I had my collection neatly organized, in a perfect reading order. That was while I was out of the comic hobby altogether. Then I came into some money & discovered instocktrades.com...and holy crap, my shelves are disorganized & looks like a tornado came through! It's a big mess, but hey, it's my mess lol

Here's a question...what do you guys do with omni's? Do you stand them up on your shelf or lay flat? I've heard some say standing them up will ruin the pages/binding over time so they should lay flat, while others say they are fine standing up & there's nothing to worry about. I only have 4 so far, but I'd like them to last.
    Instocktrades is amazing!

All of my books, including my omnibus', stand up in my shelves. I have had a few omnibus' standing in those shelves since 2013 and have seen no signs of sagging pages or loose binding.

I guess these issues tend to present themselves with the bigger unwieldy omnibus' such as Stern's Spider-Man. However, my copy seems to be doing just fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Instocktrades is amazing!

All of my books, including my omnibus', stand up in my shelves. I have had a few omnibus' standing in those shelves since 2013 and have seen no signs of sagging pages or loose binding.

I guess these issues tend to present themselves with the bigger unwieldy omnibus' such as Stern's Spider-Man. However, my copy seems to be doing just fine!
    Awesome to hear, thank you for the input!
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."