Page 70 of 104 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1556

Even if it's not a strict shared universe, again I'll be surprised if Yuri Lowenthal isn't voicing Spidey if only because I feel like Crystal Dynamics will probably be aware that people are expecting something familiar with Spidey in an Avengers game.

Eleven Funko Pops for Insomniac's Spider-Man: Miles Morales game got leaked: https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/ne...-morales-game/

Does this mean alternate suits for Miles?
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    Eleven Funko Pops for Insomniac's Spider-Man: Miles Morales game got leaked: https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/ne...-morales-game/

My guess is like the PS4 Spidey game where we got Spidey, unmasked Spidey holding his mask, MJ, Mister Negative, and a few alternate suits- my guess is it'll be a few different characters and some alternates.

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post

Damn they got rid of that article real fast:/
    Did it have a list of names for those 11 pops or even photos?

No just a list saying "POP GAMES | Spider-Man: Miles Morales | Funko 1" to 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    No just a list saying "POP GAMES | Spider-Man: Miles Morales | Funko 1" to 11.
    I see, thank you for clearing that up. I’m keeping my fingers crossed this isn’t just a bunch of alternate suits. I hope this is meaty line up of characters ranging from supporting characters and villains.

iMan 42s

Looking good. Pretty similar at least at a glance to the last one.

A year later puts this somewhere around 2020. Best guess December of this year seeing as the last game started in 2018 (it went through Halloween ending somewhere in November or December not counting DLC). So this actually does make it a bit timely like the last one.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Thoughts:

- It's great to see Ganke as an actual character in the game with dialogue .

- Rio is now running for office? I was kind of expecting it to be Jonah. Miles has really terrible luck with rally's. Also kind of just amuses me that the Morales' change job so much depending on the story. Rio can be a teacher, nurse, or elected official if you need it! While Jefferson is a police officer and...househusband, I guess ?

- I guess similarly what Miles is creative about can change depending on the story...it's either art, science, writing, or music.

- Getting Watch Dogs Legion vibe from Tinkerer and the Underground here. It looks like they've combined Tinkerer with Cerise (if that woman is the actual Tinkerer) with the addition of the powerset of the cartoon Tinkerer where they can generate various weapons.

- Is Roxxon going to be Miles' OsCorp? Tinkerer is I guess Negative/Doc Ock in this scenario.

- The Venom Blast looks as overpowered as ever, but that should be fun to play.

The Venom Blast looks as overpowered as ever, but that should be fun to play.
    Yeah, i never like the Venom Blast that much, but for gameplay purposea, it looks cool and is gonna be usefull to diferentiate his figth style.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Rio Morales running for office seems like an attempt to do a take on AOC (not that the two resemble each other otherwise). Hispanic-American women from a NY borough on a progressive platform running for a position. Similar to how Norman in the first game was obviously Bloomberg + Trump.

Overall game looks really good. Everything's buffed up.

Seeing as how Holland in the MCU movie is a whiteboy Miles it's refreshing that we see Miles "Get his own back" i.e. stitching gap sequence, as well as Ganke as sidekick.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- It's great to see Ganke as an actual character in the game with dialogue .

- Rio is now running for office? I was kind of expecting it to be Jonah. Miles has really terrible luck with rally's. Also kind of just amuses me that the Morales' change job so much depending on the story. Rio can be a teacher, nurse, or elected official if you need it! While Jefferson is a police officer and...househusband, I guess ?

- I guess similarly what Miles is creative about can change depending on the story...it's either art, science, writing, or music.

- Getting Watch Dogs Legion vibe from Tinkerer and the Underground here. It looks like they've combined Tinkerer with Cerise (if that woman is the actual Tinkerer) with the addition of the powerset of the cartoon Tinkerer where they can generate various weapons.

- Is Roxxon going to be Miles' OsCorp? Tinkerer is I guess Negative/Doc Ock in this scenario.

- The Venom Blast looks as overpowered as ever, but that should be fun to play.
    Maybe. I could see Roxxon stepping into the void left by Oscorp after the events of the PS4 Spider-Man game left Norman Osborn publicly disgraced and under investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Rio Morales running for office seems like an attempt to do a take on AOC (not that the two resemble each other otherwise). Hispanic-American women from a NY borough on a progressive platform running for a position. Similar to how Norman in the first game was obviously Bloomberg + Trump.

Overall game looks really good. Everything's buffed up.

Seeing as how Holland in the MCU movie is a whiteboy Miles it's refreshing that we see Miles "Get his own back" i.e. stitching gap sequence, as well as Ganke as sidekick.
    Heh.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Real world politics in my Spider-Man game ?
    I did see the Homecoming nod online. It's nice to see Ganke and Miles together again .

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Glad I'm not the only one who saw that gap sequence was a nod to Homecoming.

Amazing Member

Meh. Looks too similar to its predecessor.