Page 10 of 104 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Kingpin is playing a role in this game but the developers talked about Mr.Negative having a more major role in the game. I believe that Osborn will just be a secret boss towards the end not much more.
    I was expecting all the Negative focus was to hide the fact that Osborn is the real main villain.

Although Yuri says "five of your greatest enemies are now on the loose" so if Negative is one of them, does that mean Spidey has already beaten him by this point in the game? Or is that the sixth member (Ock)?

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Kingpin is playing a role in this game but the developers talked about Mr.Negative having a more major role in the game. I believe that Osborn will just be a secret boss towards the end not much more.
    I got the feeling that this story will run like Arkham Origins, Mr. Negative revealing he works for someone adds to my expectation.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know what I love?

If this were in the comics or cartoons we would probably have to see Spidey get quickly bailed out or saved by The Avengers, his supporting cast, or some kind of Spider-sidekick, but here he actually manages to control the prison break and hold his own against the Sinister Six.

Insomniac's Spider-Man is the Spider-Man we deserve .
    TO be fair, the current movie and cartoon versions only have about a year of experience, wheras this Spidey has been on the scene for 8 years, so it makes sense that he'd be more competent.

New gameplay footage featuring a boss fight with Shocker at the end:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Parker View Post
    TO be fair, the current movie and cartoon versions only have about a year of experience, wheras this Spidey has been on the scene for 8 years, so it makes sense that he'd be more competent.
    True, although Spec Spidey had only a Summer of experience and I don't think he's too far off from this version of Spider-Man.

And I don't remember the last time the comic version came off this capable.

True, although Spec Spidey had only a Summer of experience and I don't think he's too far off from this version of Spider-Man.

And I don't remember the last time the comic version came off this capable.
    the game continues to look good all I wonder now is how many costumes will appear for spidey. On the spiderman being competent it feels the same to me since if he has to work by himself.

Thanks for sharing!

Art and gameplay looks great, but that boss fight was a snooze. It's really lame that shocker never anticipates the trajectory of your movements, so all you have to do is swing in a circle. I really hope this isn't a sign for all the boss fights...
    Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people you brought with you. – Dr Wil Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Askia View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

Art and gameplay looks great, but that boss fight was a snooze. It's really lame that shocker never anticipates the trajectory of your movements, so all you have to do is swing in a circle. I really hope this isn't a sign for all the boss fights...
    I imagine it's probably an early boss fight so that might account for how simple it is.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Free roam footage

BANNED

You guys will want to check out this week's Spectacular Spider-Man for a special treat

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Free roam footage
    I find this more impressive than into the spiderverse movie.This game looks amazing.

Free roam footage
    Nice Amazing Spider-Man 070 T-Shirt.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The more I see from this game the more I love it. I think it will easily eclipse all the Activision Spider-Man games.

Astonishing Member

The more I see from this game the more I love it. I think it will easily eclipse all the Activision Spider-Man games.
    My favourite of them remains Spider-Man (2000). Speaking of favourites, Rafael Alberqueue as your avatar.

BANNED

PS4 Spidey will be on variants for the following titles:

1. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #1 MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN VIDEO GAME VARIANT by DENNIS CHAN (homage to Amazing Spider-Man #546 by Steve McNiven)

2. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #5 MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN VIDEO GAME VARIANT by DARYL MANDRYK (homage to Amazing Spider-Man #46 by John Romita)

3. AVENGERS #7 MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN VIDEO GAME VARIANT by EVE VENTRUE (homage to Dark Reign: Mister Negative Issue #1 by Jae Lee)

4. SPIDERGEDDON #0 MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN VIDEO GAME VARIANT by SING JI (homage to Amazing Spider-Man #671 by Humberto Ramos)

5. WEST COAST AVENGERS #2 MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN VIDEO GAME VARIANT by TIM TSANG (homage to Amazing Spider-Man #151 by John Romita)

https://www.newsarama.com/40405-ps4-...covers.html#s5

Spider Sense is Tingling Dangerous's Avatar

The game looks incredible....

Must be cool for Dan Slott to see characters he created during his run brought to life in another medium.