Page 84 of 104 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1556
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    He calls Miles that because the cat is named Spider-Man

Yeah that would help to make him stand out more, "hacking app" sounded weird as hell anyways lol.

They should still keep his intelligence in mind though, just removing the trait would suck.
    We are in an age of smart phones so how is a hacking app "weird" when they actually exist FOR REAL?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    We are in an age of smart phones so how is a hacking app "weird" when they actually exist FOR REAL?
    Actually a good point there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Just felt like something that does whatever convenient hacking Miles needed, overly simplistic.

Then again, that could just be my arbitrary issue lol.

I could see the hacking app having similar mechanics to the Watch Dogs series, but mostly used as a distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    so thats the same MJ model too? Nice to see Peter and Miles relationship as always
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    so thats the same MJ model too? Nice to see Peter and Miles relationship as always
    MJ looks a lot better with her hair down but I still really don't like Peters' face.

MJ looks a lot better with her hair down but I still really don't like Peters' face.
    yeah but in terms of girls i would rank her 3 or 4th. Felicia, Silver Sable then either Mj or Yuri
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

She does look a bit more Kirsten Dunst-ish.

I did like the chatting teaser FWIW, as long as I don't have to see Neo-Peter's stupid neo-face, it's fine.

Astonishing Member

Peter looks a bit better in that shot. He looks older and a bit less like Tom Holland.

It's probably because this game redesigned the entire graphics from scratch while the remastered version had to deepfake a Holland lookalike onto an already existing game.
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 10-20-2020 at 11:21 AM.

Something looks off about both of their faces for me, that sucks...

Weird they decided to make Peter look younger in the sequel too, guy's aging backwards lol.

Astonishing Member

Something looks off about both of their faces for me, that sucks...

Weird they decided to make Peter look younger in the sequel too, guy's aging backwards lol.
    Honestly, I still don't exactly like it. But I think he looks better than in the remastered version.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    Honestly, I still don't exactly like it. But I think he looks better than in the remastered version.
    I remember the first time I saw pictures from the Remastered version, I thought it was a meme lol.

Also:

Fucking damn it, missed the perfect opportunity to call him "Peter Benjamin Button" here

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    Peter looks a bit better in that shot. He looks older and a bit less like Tom Holland.

It's probably because this game redesigned the entire graphics from scratch while the remastered version had to deepfake a Holland lookalike onto an already existing game.
    I dunno, still seems like a big case of babyface for Peter to me.

Also, who came up with all those Spider emoji's? Miles hasn't even been active all that long and he has them .