Page 72 of 104 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1556
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    How many villains do you think will be in the game? Superhero games are surprisingly sparse with villain fights; mostly just fighting mooks.
    I'm most expecting just primarily the Tinkeror and maybe an amalgam of Dario Agger and Donald Roxxon.

Outside of those two, I could see some side missions involving other characters. If it really is drawing inspiration to the Roxxon arc from the Ultimate comics, I'd love to see Cloak & Dagger and the Bombshells being the focus of side storylines.
    Last edited by CrimsonEchidna; 09-17-2020 at 05:02 PM.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

How many villains do you think will be in the game? Superhero games are surprisingly sparse with villain fights; mostly just fighting mooks.
    Are we thinking of the Avengers game? The Arkham games and even the last Spider-Man game had plenty of villains as far as I'm concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I'm most expecting just primarily the Tinkeror and maybe Dario Agger.

Outside of those two, I could see some side missions involving other characters. If it really is drawing inspiration to the Roxxon arc from the Ultimate comics, I'd love to see Cloak & Dagger and the Bombshells being the focus of side storylines.
    I was kind of wondering who they would use as the main Roxxon rep, but I doubt it's Agger.

I hope the Bombshells make it in.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I'm most expecting just primarily the Tinkeror and maybe an amalgam of Dario Agger and Donald Roxxon.

The Bombshells along with Cloak & Dagger would be good to see. If they do get interwoven into the business with Roxxon, I could see them allying with Miles in the event Roxxon turns out to be the real villain.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Lightbulb (Got hyped up when I typed this haha)

Into The Spider-Verse suit got confirmed lets go lllettss gooooo lllllleeeeettttttssssss goooooioiooooooooioioooooooooooo EiKaQV7VoAA3uBd.jpg
    Last edited by AtheistInRed; 09-17-2020 at 08:53 PM.
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are we thinking of the Avengers game? The Arkham games and even the last Spider-Man game had plenty of villains as far as I'm concerned.
    The Sinister Six only showed up in the last act of the game. While the number of villains is ok, I feel like they didn't pace it well. It made them feel more like minibosses.

The Sinister Six only showed up in the last act of the game. While the number of villains is ok, I feel like they didn't pace it well. It made them feel more like minibosses.
    I feel like that's the only way you could've really made it work, though.

Reminder that Spider-Man: Miles Morales will release in 60 days and digital pre-orders will be available soon...

dh7r2eau32o51.jpg

Also, it seems that there will be faster web swinging. If this is true then I am excited.

Ultimate Member

https://bleedingcool.com/games/brian...miles-morales/

According to PlayStation's own website, you're going to be losing 105GB minimum for the Ultimate Launch Edition on the PS5, while the 'ol regular version is only taking up 50GB minimum. There's a lot of content that comes with the game on top of that for both versions, but the shorthand is that you're going to need to clear a lot of memory to keep it as the one game by itself will take over 10% of the PS5's memory on the 1TB version. Doesn't matter how cool the PS5 is, that's still a lot of memory. What's more, the PS5 Ultimate edition will run you an extra $20 compared to the regular version. The game is still set to be released on November 12th, 2020 for PS4 and PS5.

OUCH

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Considering the ultimate edition seemingly comes with SM: MM & Insominiac’s Spider-man (+ the city that never sleeps) remastered for the PS5, it doesn’t seem that bad to be honest.

Unless there’s something I’m missing.

Yeah 1TB is a lot anyway, way more memory bytes than the base PS4. I'm cool with it since I'm not getting the PS4 version.

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

So quick questions, so remastered PS4 Spider-Man for PS5 gonna add three more costumes. Is that gonna be applies to original PS4 as well or is just PS5 only?

Three costumes is correct, we aren't sure which suit/costumes will be included. And I haven't any seen confirmation for PS4 Spider-Man remastered coming to PS4. I heard it was supposed to be a full upgrade, which could mean that the PS4 can't be compatible with it. But then again, Miles Morales PS5 is coming to PS4 so...We will see.
    Last edited by AtheistInRed; 09-20-2020 at 08:52 PM. Reason: -spelt ''conformation" Starting to hate the word "Confirm" now >_>

Well, news just broke out.
    Looking more and more like Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered isn't coming to the PS4. This remaster better be good and more than just "3 costumes included". Have to wait for Insomniac Studio's final say on this matter.

Link: https://twitter.com/gameinformer/sta...94970797191168
    Last edited by AtheistInRed; 09-21-2020 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Link added.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    Well, news just broke out.
    Looking more and more like Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered isn't coming to the PS4. This remaster better be good and more than just "3 costumes included". Have to wait for Insomniac Studio's final say on this matter.

Link: https://twitter.com/gameinformer/sta...94970797191168
    Why would the Remastered version come to PS4? The original was released in PS4 in 2018? No need to remaster it.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Why would the Remastered version come to PS4? The original was released in PS4 in 2018? No need to remaster it.
    The original won't have the remastered upgrades and can't cross and transfer save data with the PS5 Remastered version. That is what PS4 owners have a problem with.