Kind of a weird thing I noticed about the Bombastic Bag Man model; We can actually see Peter's face. It is indeed rendered underneath the bag mask. I actually just noticed it when I was swinging around noticing a head was modeled underneath and thus going into photo mode I found Peter's face rendered.

What's also kind of interesting is that he does have his hair and eyes. Both of which seem to be separate objects connected to the model (or at least his hair) so it is kind of interesting they left those on. Not like it matters too much seeing as the bag is so large but kind of cool seeing as that is contributing to the rendering of Bag man. It's strange because I don't believe any other model is like this outside of the Classic suit model used in the opening, and Peter without his mask at the end of the game, but neither of which are usable in-game. Both models seem to be separate from the player controlled model.

I don't know how I would test this but I'm curious if Peter's head model actually speaks considering his does in FEAST and during the DLC.

A possible hunt of things to come? More than likely they put it in for details seeing as somebody could feasibly notice this seeing as I did almost immediately upon using the suit. But it does raise hopes that we could see a model where Peter is for whatever reason lacking a mask in regular gameplay.