Page 82 of 104 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1556

Spider-Man Miles Morales Gameplay Featuring Spider-Cat: https://www.gameinformer.com/exclusi...-miles-morales
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    No the reason is that it would have aged Peter which is different from the games since Peter actually grows up in this universe plus at most the kid would be 1 years old nothing foul
    I did say it was part of the reason, the aging thing would be included.

Also I think the hypothetical kid would be older than that, didn't PS4 Spidey vaguely says they dated like 4 years before the game takes places? And then she just disappeared?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess we need joke costumes .
    I want that to be the strongest costume.

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    Spider-Man Miles Morales Gameplay Featuring Spider-Cat: https://www.gameinformer.com/exclusi...-miles-morales
    Man they just show that finisher, rest of the "gameplay" is showing the cat's story lol.

Okay here's some swinging gameplay and a short cut scene

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Shouldn't we expect Negative to be in the game considering how he killed Miles' father?
    Yeah, pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Man they just show that finisher, rest of the "gameplay" is showing the cat's story lol.
    Every hero needs their origin story

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I did say it was part of the reason, the aging thing would be included.

Also I think the hypothetical kid would be older than that, didn't PS4 Spidey vaguely says they dated like 4 years before the game takes places? And then she just disappeared?
    no cause Mj and Peter broke up 6 months ago when the game start
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

The real reason they won't include any kid between Spidey and Felicia is that marvel will never allow Spider-Man to father a kid out of wedlock.

Bill Mantlo proposed an actual story with this in the 80s and Shooter nixed it telling him that Marvel has signed licensing agreement with kid products with morality clauses that includes the character in the stories and other versions never being compromised like this.

Is that prudish? Yes. Does it have benefits? Well take a look at how Superman's brand has been sunk thanks to dead-beat Dad in SUPERMAN RETURNS, Evil Superman versions in games and cartoons and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    The real reason they won't include any kid between Spidey and Felicia is that marvel will never allow Spider-Man to father a kid out of wedlock.

Bill Mantlo proposed an actual story with this in the 80s and Shooter nixed it telling him that Marvel has signed licensing agreement with kid products with morality clauses that includes the character in the stories and other versions never being compromised like this.

Is that prudish? Yes. Does it have benefits? Well take a look at how Superman's brand has been sunk thanks to dead-beat Dad in SUPERMAN RETURNS, Evil Superman versions in games and cartoons and so on.
    Superman has the unfortunate benefit of being seen as a prude nine times out of ten and as a would-be-alien-conqueror the other times. I'm not surprised that his brand has been trashed, because no one knows what to do with him. Out of everyone thus far, I've only seen Johns and Tomasi who get Superman as a character.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Superman has the unfortunate benefit of being seen as a prude nine times out of ten and as a would-be-alien-conqueror the other times. I'm not surprised that his brand has been trashed, because no one knows what to do with him. Out of everyone thus far, I've only seen Johns and Tomasi who get Superman as a character.
    At least the cartoons had the decency to make "evil and/or brainwashed Superman" a rarity or contrast that version with a still-heroic Superman from the "main" continuity/universe. Come to think of it, "Brave New Metropolis" in Superman TAS actually had Superman realize he was wrong after being confronted by the Lois Lane of the "main" series continuity, who was appalled at what he'd done in her name (and that he'd hooked up with Lex Luthor to do it), and at least partially absolved him by having it turn out that Lex took advantage of his grief and pain and lulled him into a false sense of security in their alliance while plotting to kill him all along and then cast all the blame on his corpse while Lex made himself out to be Metropolis's liberator. Hell, Justice League Unlimited even had it so that "our" Superman, faced with similar circumstances to those that created his Justice Lords counterpart, chose not to follow in that path despite every temptation to just burn Luthor alive with his heat vision after Luthor's actions with Brainiac seemingly resulted in the death of the Flash.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    At least the cartoons had the decency to make "evil and/or brainwashed Superman" a rarity or contrast that version with a still-heroic Superman from the "main" continuity/universe. Come to think of it, "Brave New Metropolis" in Superman TAS actually had Superman realize he was wrong after being confronted by the Lois Lane of the "main" series continuity, who was appalled at what he'd done in her name (and that he'd hooked up with Lex Luthor to do it), and at least partially absolved him by having it turn out that Lex took advantage of his grief and pain and lulled him into a false sense of security in their alliance while plotting to kill him all along and then cast all the blame on his corpse while Lex made himself out to be Metropolis's liberator. Hell, Justice League Unlimited even had it so that "our" Superman, faced with similar circumstances to those that created his Justice Lords counterpart, chose not to follow in that path despite every temptation to just burn Luthor alive with his heat vision after Luthor's actions with Brainiac seemingly resulted in the death of the Flash.
    Yeah, those shows had it right; a balanced portrayal of Superman that adds to his character, not detract.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I mostly forget that DCAU had two evil Supes lol.

The one from Supes' cartoon, from what I remember he was the bland "You died, so I naívely became a dictator", which I guess was kinda new at the times maybe? Still sucked. Lord Supes had some more depth since it wasn't just Flash's death, he realized that he started to do it for glory (Or at least, Lex heavily implies he did) and then got sick of the never ending cycle of villains being arrested but then escaping anyways, so there's more going on to Lord Supes, which is why he's the only evil Supes I like, which is also why I hate when he showed up in what I think was Batman Beyond comics that kinda take place in the cartoon's continuity, all the depth removed and now he's just a generic evil dictator who's just around to show that "our" Supes is not evil, he was blatantly influenced by Injustice Supes, in all the worst ways and became even worse as a character...

Kind of a minor note, but someone in-universe finally calls Otto "Doc Ock."

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

I'm actually surprised nothing about Miles hacking abilities have come up yet. S
    Wonder if they through that out

I think this is the first time I've heard Ganke's name pronounced out loud.

They say Ganke out loud plenty of times in the MCU, it's just that they mispronounce his name as Ned Leeds

Seeing that shop owner call Miles "the Other Spider-Man" was kind of hard to watch...