Page 1 of 104 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default Insomniac's Spider-Man for PS4 releases on September 7th

Ah, it'll be locked at 30FPS, too bad...

I chuckled when he asked about whether or not there would be catching balloons mini game lol.

Also funny that guy asked if the "Raven Corporation" is on the game, while it's from another of their games, the comics have that "Raven Society", but they're Anya's villains lol.

BANNED

Shame it's an exclusive, or I'd buy it after a sale or two. Not really as hyped about this as a lot of people seem to be though, as the combat looked very bland and the web-swinging nothing to write home about.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ah, so the game can finaly be pre-ordered, that took long enough lol.

iMan 42s

A pre-order is a spider-bot. My money is on at least one of the Superior Spider-man costumes.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

i wonder what the costume would look like if the spider was black instead of white. might change my opinion of it. but i think im still going to preorder this alongside KH3 when they announce the date

Norman really has his Willem Dafoe going on here (or Robert Redford).

Don't mock the Shocker.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

That Shocker looks . . . shockingly intimidating.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

His mask reminds me of MCU Vulture's helmet.

I'd really like if there was some option to swap villain costumes too, 'cause I kinda prefer classic Shocker, the goofy looking design just works.

Fantastic Member

This may be the first Spider-man game I'll really enjoy playing since Ultimate Spider-man.

iMan 42s

Assuming Spider-man is still something of a veteran in this continuity I kind of like the shocker's look here. It's not a classic, but it makes sense. Spider-man's strength is your first big problem in fighting him and Shocker is just a normal guy. It makes complete sense his outfit is a bit armored especially if he's been active for awhile as police and Spider-man become more accustomed to him.

I kind of hope that's the case. Spider-man boss-fights are generally pretty straightforward so long as you know the character, and Spider-man games have been around for decades. Maybe pulling a fast one like adding armor to Shocker might be useful in prolonging a boss-fight which would affect how things interact around you. Like going for civilians or taking your time with the villain. It would add some replayability if it altered how you confronted certain characters.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Assuming Spider-man is still something of a veteran in this continuity
    Well, he's been Spider-Man for 8 years in this continuity, so he's just 5 years younger than 616 Peter.

I kind of like the shocker's look here. It's not a classic, but it makes sense. Spider-man's strength is your first big problem in fighting him and Shocker is just a normal guy. It makes complete sense his outfit is a bit armored especially if he's been active for awhile as police and Spider-man become more accustomed to him.
    Not sure about how his suit works currently, but older comics mentioned that he could use the vibration of his suit to tone down the damage he could take by a lot, to the point he sometimes barely felt Spidey's punches, he was bullet proof because of that as well, so basicaly it's a worse vibranium, so it's not like his original costume was just a goofy costume.

I kind of hope that's the case. Spider-man boss-fights are generally pretty straightforward so long as you know the character, and Spider-man games have been around for decades. Maybe pulling a fast one like adding armor to Shocker might be useful in prolonging a boss-fight which would affect how things interact around you. Like going for civilians or taking your time with the villain. It would add some replayability if it altered how you confronted certain characters.
    The bosses should just have some sort of gimmick to be able to control the pace of the battle in a certain way, meaning you'll have to play by their rules, few games do that though...