Page 65 of 104 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Nooooo!!! God dang it, this world sucks.
    It's not the world that's awful (although admittedly Covid-19 is pretty bad), but the people.

It's up to good people to root out the bad so we can make a change for the better.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's not the world that's awful (although admittedly Covid-19 is pretty bad), but the people.

It's up to good people to root out the bad so we can make a change for the better.
    Very much agreed on that point.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I second this, as to why Ahmed has gotten the ball rolling on more original villains is beyond me. I mean ultimatum is interesting and all and frost pharaoh is a fun little joke character like bodega bandit for SpiderGwen But I thought we would’ve had a more original rogues by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread11 View Post
    I second this, as to why Ahmed has gotten the ball rolling on more original villains is beyond me. I mean ultimatum is interesting and all and frost pharaoh is a fun little joke character like bodega bandit for SpiderGwen But I thought we would’ve had a more original rogues by now.
    Not too worried about that, Saladin seems to be in for the long haul for Miles' book so once this arc for Ultimatum wraps up we'll be set for another original villain or supporting character.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread11 View Post
    Developing villains is hard. Bendis kind of lucked out with Ceres, I think.

Developing villains is hard. Bendis kind of lucked out with Ceres, I think.
    And Saladin has stated he wanted to give Miles his own rogues gallery unique to him. That means creating a character that can’t easily be a one and done villain, and instead must have a strong enough character development to be in for the long haul.

Having said this should we count Tomoe as a shared villain in Miles rouges gallery, or a villain not likely to appear again beyond Bendis?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    And Saladin has stated he wanted to give Miles his own rogues gallery unique to him. That means creating a character that can’t easily be a one and done villain, and instead must have a strong enough character development to be in for the long haul.

Having said this should we count Tomoe as a shared villain in Miles rouges gallery, or a villain not likely to appear again beyond Bendis?
    Probably the latter but you never know. She could have a home with either Riri or Miles or be a villian for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Well, not that this is "official" in any way, shape, or form but she's listed under Miles' villains on his TV Tropes page...

Cover for Spider-Man Miles Morales REVEALED!

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1281273060704870401
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post

Nice parallel with the original's cover art .

I'm trying to notice any design changes. I guess there's some armor bits? And a belt?

I'm trying to notice any design changes. I guess there's some armor bits? And a belt?
    Yeah, the details in the suit remind me of Peter's MCU suit a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post

That's pretty good. Much better than those fake ones that kept circulating after the game was first announced. It has me really excited!

Incredible Member

Would it make a bad person if I said I wasn't really that interested in Miles Morales and that I thought the scenes where it breaks off to play him or MJ were the most pointless flow breaking stuff in the ps4 game (though the Screwball stuff takes that to the next level) and a Spiderman game without Spiderman just wouldn't interest me ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mauled View Post
    Would it make a bad person if I said I wasn't really that interested in Miles Morales...
    It wouldn't make you a bad person to have that opinion at all.

Expressing said opinion in a thread and sub-thread enthusiastically hyping the arrival of a new Miles Morales PS4 game though, kind of brings consequences with it, OTOH.

...and that I thought the scenes where it breaks off to play him or MJ were the most pointless flow breaking stuff in the ps4 game...
    Flow-breaking maybe but I'd hardly call it pointless. A lot of lore/exposition stuff and character bits happens in those scenes that otherwise wouldn't find an organic place of introduction.

...(though the Screwball stuff takes that to the next level)...
    The screwball stuff is optional missions and DLC side-missions. If you can hold off getting trophies you can avoid playing those if you so wish.

...and a Spiderman game without Spiderman just wouldn't interest me ?
    Miles Morales is Spider-Man and has a lot of spider-powers so the upcoming game is still Spider-Man with Spider-Man.

Considering the criticism of it in the last game, I think they're going to scale back some of the civilian sequences to some degree. I mean, really, other then out-of-suit Miles what else could they have in the game? Playable Ganke? Gwen Stacy as Nancy Drew?