Page 35 of 104 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    The timeline in the game's universe almost has to put Spidey and Black Cat before Pete and MJ. If I remember correctly, MJ's bio page in the game says they started dating senior year of college. They've been broken up six months at the start of the game. Seems unlikely the entire Spidey/Black Cat story played out in that period . . . although I guess it's possible. (And we may be assuming anything more than flirting occurred.)
    I would bet that Peter and Felicia first met during Peter's college years (and probably before he and MJ officially got together).

I do think they were ambiguous as to whether Peter and Felicia were romantically involved back when Spidey and Black Cat were partners, but I'd be surprised if it didn't get close to that at one point.

Yeah, it's entirely possible that Pete decided not to get involved with a woman who he didn't trust. Especially if he doesn't even know her name.

They have been pretty vague with how long Spidey and Black Cat have known each other, other than that they "have history". I would predict it probably involved alot of playful flirting, but nothing serious. I'm really excited the DLC isn't just this one Black Cat mission, instead it's like a whole extra chapter for the game, with a bunch of bonus missions and new suits. Seeing MJ involved is great too, not just to see how she reacts to Felicia, but we get to see them working together as a couple.

I wonder if they'll jump the gun and get Miles involved in some way in one of the other DLC missions? Maybe he still has his stealth/hacking gameplay, but now he could also climb up walls, leaving the fighting and swinging for the sequel.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I like that the DLC as a whole seems to be one full connected narrative rather than episodic. Hoping we get Ben Reilly’s Spidey suit in one of the next two.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    They have been pretty vague with how long Spidey and Black Cat have known each other, other than that they "have history". I would predict it probably involved alot of playful flirting, but nothing serious. I'm really excited the DLC isn't just this one Black Cat mission, instead it's like a whole extra chapter for the game, with a bunch of bonus missions and new suits. Seeing MJ involved is great too, not just to see how she reacts to Felicia, but we get to see them working together as a couple.
    We know they were partners since one of Jonah's diatribes mentions how Black Cat used to be Spider-Man's sidekick.

I imagine the DLC will probably explain away just how "close" they were as partners and the exact timeline of things.
    I wonder if they'll jump the gun and get Miles involved in some way in one of the other DLC missions? Maybe he still has his stealth/hacking gameplay, but now he could also climb up walls, leaving the fighting and swinging for the sequel.
    They probably have to acknowledge what's going on with Miles, but I also don't expect we'll get much more of him with powers until the sequel.

I am curious if we'll still play as other characters in the DLC. Felicia being playable for some of it would actually be really cool .
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I like that the DLC as a whole seems to be one full connected narrative rather than episodic. Hoping we get Ben Reilly’s Spidey suit in one of the next two.
    Yeah, the Black Cat mission in the base game was teasing something involving the Maggia, so I can see how that could lead into "Turf Wars" and then "Silver Linings" if the "Silver" ends up referring to Silvermane.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Black Cat is older than Peter. I remember Aunt May referring to Felicia as the older woman Peter rebound with.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Black Cat is older than Peter. I remember Aunt May referring to Felicia as the older woman Peter rebound with.
    In the game?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    In the game?
    Yes. Peter can have a discussion about it with Aunt May if you talk to her at her office in FEAST.

BANNED

Boy howdy, the game developers tackled yet another delicate Spidey subject in "The Heist"

spoilers:
    Felicia is apparently a mother in this game, and that she has a son, and it might even be Peter's son. There's drama between Peter and MJ about it, with MJ eventually deciding that Peter would make a great dad during her side-mission. Felicia is caught in an explosion at her penthouse at the end of the story and it's not known if she survived. Peter tells MJ he's not ready to be a dad and if he were to be one, it would have to be with the right person...and he and MJ hold one another's hands
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Boy howdy, the game developers tackled yet another delicate Spidey subject in "The Heist"

spoilers:
    Felicia is apparently a mother in this game, and that she has a son, and it might even be Peter's son. There's drama between Peter and MJ about it, with MJ eventually deciding that Peter would make a great dad during her side-mission. Felicia is caught in an explosion at her penthouse at the end of the story and it's not known if she survived. Peter tells MJ he's not ready to be a dad and if he were to be one, it would have to be with the right person...and he and MJ hold one another's hands
    end of spoilers
    Well...

spoilers:
    I guess that means Peter and Felicia were definitely intimate in this universe. There wouldn't be any question about the kid's paternity otherwise.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Mj being the step mom to Felicia Kid? I wouldnt mind that at all to be honest. So with this dlc are there more side bosses that spawn?
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    spoilers:
    So with this dlc are there more side bosses that spawn?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think they tease something with Hammerhead, but that won't be until a future mission
    end of spoilers

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

spoilers:
    I think they tease something with Hammerhead, but that won't be until a future mission
    end of spoilers
    Yeah there’s definitely something there.

Isn't there a Silver Sable DLC planned?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Isn't there a Silver Sable DLC planned?
    The third DLC is titled Silver Lining (or Linings) . . . and there is a Sable connection in The Heist, so probably.