Page 87 of 104 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1556

So...Tinkerer, Rhino, Prowler. Maybe 2-3 more villains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    It'd be a waste if he doesn't learn that here, while leaving some stuff for future games to solve can be fine, Aaron being Prowler is too major and personal for Miles to happen next time.

Now I'm thinking the twist is that Prowler is actually Robbie, now that would be a twist
    Especially since we probably won't get another Miles game for a while (I'm not expecting him to be playable in the next Peter game).
    Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Gotta say though, I'm not the biggest fan of his design. It looks like they repurposed Shocker's helmet from the main game and then the rest is kind of bland to me. I love the symbol being prominent, but I wished they had used more of the ITSV suit for him.
    I'm glad he doesn't have a cape at least. A cape is Hobie's thing.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Especially since we probably won't get another Miles game for a while (I'm not expecting him to be playable in the next Peter game).

Speaking of Hobie, would be cool to see him show up as an ally for Peter's Spider-Man in the sequel. If Peter and Miles can coexist as Spider-Men in the same universe, then there should be room for Hobie Brown and Aaron Davis to do the same as Prowlers.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Awww, but I liked the cape! A cape is classic lol

Awww, but I liked the cape! A cape is classic lol
    I like a cape too, but it's Hobie's cape .

Another Sinister Six then? Lol

I think it'd be weird if he isn't playable in the next one, 'cause one game is about establishing Peter, the second is about establishing Miles, for me it makes more sense for the third one to have both being playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Speaking of Hobie, would be cool to see him show up as an ally for Peter's Spider-Man in the sequel. If Peter and Miles can coexist as Spider-Men in the same universe, then there should be room for Hobie Brown and Aaron Davis to do the same as Prowlers.
    Yeah, it could be cool to give both Prowlers an actual connection besides using the same codename.

I like a cape too, but it's Hobie's cape .
    But Davis filled it out in ITSV!

Some people are thinking Prowler might be working for Oscorp cause his helmet looks similar to those helmets found in Osborn's penthouse in the first game. Not 1 to 1 but I can see it.

Another Sinister Six then? Lol
    Miles needs a Rogues Gallery, I guess .
    I think it'd be weird if he isn't playable in the next one, 'cause one game is about establishing Peter, the second is about establishing Miles, for me it makes more sense for the third one to have both being playable.
    To me it would be weird trying to make them both work within the same narrative when these games are so developed around the sole protagonist. I felt less about the games establishing them and more just giving them their own games.
    But Davis filled it out in ITSV!
    Because Hobie already made it look good .

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Some people are thinking Prowler might be working for Oscorp cause his helmet looks similar to those helmets found in Osborn's penthouse in the first game. Not 1 to 1 but I can see it.
    The helmet, and other gadgets found in the penthouse, are rather blatantly prototype Goblin ****, so it makes sense they'd look different after being developed more, though now I'm wondering if Aaron is gonna be testing those before Norman eventually uses the final version.

To me it would be weird trying to make them both work within the same narrative when these games are so developed around the sole protagonist. I felt less about the games establishing them and more just giving them their own games.
    I don't see it being developed around a solo protagonist when they go out of their way to develop other characters, and even have playable sections with some, for me it doesn't sound far fetched to have a game where both of their stories are developed, and are both playable.

Plus, wouldn't hurt for a game to have both as major characters, specially for fans who have a preference for one or the other when doing side missions or whatever.

I don't see it being developed around a solo protagonist when they go out of their way to develop other characters, and even have playable sections with some, for me it doesn't sound far fetched to have a game where both of their stories are developed, and are both playable.

Plus, wouldn't hurt for a game to have both as major characters, specially for fans who have a preference for one or the other when doing side missions or whatever.
    But primarily from a gameplay and story standpoint it's centered around Peter. The other characters are there to offer a different experience from playing as Spider-Man. And it doesn't seem like that's going to be a thing at all in Miles' game which is strictly designed around playing as only him.

Just from a narrative standpoint considering most of the main narrative thrust will be centered around stuff that's only really relevant to Peter, I expect we'll pretty much play as just him in the next game. Insomniac don't really structure the games to work like Gotham Knights with switchable protagonists in my opinion.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

While the sequel will undoubtedly be largely focused on Peter (as it should be since it’s his game/story being told), I’d be shocked if Marvel’s SM 2 doesn’t have us play as miles a few times during the campaign + (possibly) the option to play as miles during free play.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    While the sequel will undoubtedly be largely focused on Peter (as it should be since it’s his game/story being told), I’d be shocked if Marvel’s SM 2 doesn’t have us play as miles a few times during the campaign + (possibly) the option to play as miles during free play.
    One way I could see it happening is Peter gets out of control with the Symbiote so you're left to play as Miles to fight him.

But primarily from a gameplay and story standpoint it's centered around Peter. The other characters are there to offer a different experience from playing as Spider-Man. And it doesn't seem like that's going to be a thing at all in Miles' game which is strictly designed around playing as only him.
    Which is why I said one is about Peter, next one is about Miles, and maybe a possible third one could be about both.

Just from a narrative standpoint considering most of the main narrative thrust will be centered around stuff that's only really relevant to Peter, I expect we'll pretty much play as just him in the next game. Insomniac don't really structure the games to work like Gotham Knights with switchable protagonists in my opinion.
    I dunno man, the way they build up the other characters, Miles in particular, gives me the impression that eventually having both as protagonists wouldn't be that far fetched.

Maybe you're right and it'll be only one protagonist per game, but that honestly would feel like a waste to make both of those characters, and not have a later game where you can choose to play as either.

One way I could see it happening is Peter gets out of control with the Symbiote so you're left to play as Miles to fight him.
    It'd be such a tease to make Miles only playable in moments like these lol.

I honestly kinda wonder if Peter will even get the symbiote in this universe, it'd be kinda weird since he uses the advanced suit, which has tech on it, and replace with the symbiote, although it could be something very brief, and not a WoS where it defines the whole gameplay.

Which is why I said one is about Peter, next one is about Miles, and maybe a possible third one could be about both.
    If we're treating it like a trilogy that culminates both of their stories, maybe, but I think it's going to shift the focus back on Peter for the next game.
    I dunno man, the way they build up the other characters, Miles in particular, gives me the impression that eventually having both as protagonists wouldn't be that far fetched.

Maybe you're right and it'll be only one protagonist per game, but that honestly would feel like a waste to make both of those characters, and not have a later game where you can choose to play as either.
    The way they're building them up makes me think they'll both get their own individual games rather than sharing one together. Personally I think that makes more sense for the characters and the kind of property Spider-Man is.

It's why I was happy they were giving Miles his own game instead of trying to make a game of both him and Peter, because I feel like he'll be better served solo than otherwise.
    It'd be such a tease to make Miles only playable in moments like these lol.

I honestly kinda wonder if Peter will even get the symbiote in this universe, it'd be kinda weird since he uses the advanced suit, which has tech on it, and replace with the symbiote, although it could be something very brief, and not a WoS where it defines the whole gameplay.
    I don't see the point of leaving out the Black Suit as an alt costume and not getting to actually see it in a future game. I imagine the main new gameplay gimmick of the next game will be controlling the Symbiote.

It's why I was happy they were giving Miles his own game instead of trying to make a game of both him and Peter, because I feel like he'll be better served solo than otherwise.
    Oh yeah, regardless of what the next game does, it's still great that this one is gonna be Miles' game, it's gonna help him grow and define himself.

I don't see the point of leaving out the Black Suit as an alt costume and not getting to actually see it in a future game. I imagine the main new gameplay gimmick of the next game will be controlling the Symbiote.
    The symbiote costume was left out because they plan for the symbiote itself to be important for the story later, which may not necessarily mean that Peter is gonna use it, or use it for long.

But that's just the impression I have with the kind of costume and gadgets Peter has, plus the fact Harry is the one who has it (Which by the way, I still believe the symbiote is that GR-35 that is listed when MJ checks the lab), so it could even be something wacky like him being Venom before Peter even uses the suit (Again, assuming he uses it at all), but who knows, I could be wrong.