Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104
Results 1,546 to 1,556 of 1556

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    In Norman's case, I think they just assumed that audiences going in already know what Norman is like, and that they didn't need to focus as much on it, especially with him (presumably) being a main villain in future games where he will likely be a main villain. It's fair to say that as Peter's opinion of Norman goes, it doesn't seem to be positive or even neutral, and the same goes for MJ.

Also, to be fair, Spidey does take down Fisk and was established to have been trying to do that for 8 years since he first became Spider-Man.
    I was kind of surprised how little Peter and Norman actually interacted in the game to be honest.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Didn't MJ expose everything Norman and OsCorp did? That was really all they could've done in that situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    In Norman's case, I think they just assumed that audiences going in already know what Norman is like, and that they didn't need to focus as much on it, especially with him (presumably) being a main villain in future games where he will presumably be taken down. It's fair to say that as Peter's opinion of Norman goes, it doesn't seem to be positive, and the same goes for MJ.

Also, to be fair, Spidey does take down Fisk and was established to have been trying to do that for 8 years since he first became Spider-Man. I feel that's important to remember since Fisk in this universe was the top corporate criminal in Manhattan, especially with so many other corporate tycoons from the comics missing in the Insomniacverse.
    Fair points there.

I was kind of surprised how little Peter and Norman actually interacted in the game to be honest.
    Same. You'd think the game would build up their relationship, however antagonistic, more before the (presumably) inevitable transformation of Norman Osborn into the Green Goblin in a future game.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

How often do YOU interact with your best friend’s parents?

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    How often do YOU interact with your best friend’s parents?
    Given other Spider-Man media, you'd be surprised .

Astonishing Member

Given other Spider-Man media, you'd be surprised .
    Precisely how you know something is fictional.

Astonishing Member

To be fair, Norman isn't the Goblin (yet) and Harry isn't around. Take those two away and Peter doesn't have much reason to interact with Norman much, especially out of costume.

harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

I wasn't, Norman's a busy guy, he doesn't have time for the little people! Fisk/Osborn 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post
    Aww...that sucks.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post
    I heard. Real shame.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I wasn't, Norman's a busy guy, he doesn't have time for the little people! Fisk/Osborn 2024!

Aww...that sucks.
    Could play it out like the 90s animated series, where Fisk bailed out Oscorp and used that as leverage over Norman until Norman got fed up and tried to have Fisk assassinated by the Hobgoblin, then snapped two seasons later and became the Green Goblin himself to take revenge on Fisk. Would be interesting to see how that setup could be twisted in the Insomniac Games Spider-Man Universe.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Could play it out like the 90s animated series, where Fisk bailed out Oscorp and used that as leverage over Norman until Norman got fed up and tried to have Fisk assassinated by the Hobgoblin, then snapped two seasons later and became the Green Goblin himself to take revenge on Fisk. Would be interesting to see how that setup could be twisted in the Insomniac Games Spider-Man Universe.
    Well, I just hope it wouldn't end with Mary Jane being tossed off the Queensboro Bridge and dying because Peter didn't do this:

Saves MJ.jpg

Or this:
    Saves Gwen001.jpg

Or this:
    Saves Gwen002.jpg
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

I know mo-cap is seen as such a big deal and part of the animation process for games, but considering how they treated Peters' face I don't really see what's the big deal of Scott Porter remaining the voice.

But I'm also someone who prefers vocal consistency.